Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

I always though the same thing, but I needed him for my Avengers set up. But the second I received him and displayed him I just instantly fell in love with the statue, It really impressive in person.

An Avengers set up without Cap is weak sauce :lecture

My line up will have to be weak sauce, lol. :dunno

Aside from Spidey I'm not too worried about stuff that came out before I started collecting. Beautiful stuff, but prices go up and such is the game. Oh well.

If another year or two pass with no sign of any company making a Spidey 2099 I will give serious consideration to doing a private commission.

Here's mine....(I don't often get this kind of opportunity to show it off :))

2000F2.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

2013 so far has started perfectly for me! After purchasing the Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Clean Version 1:1 Bust a week ago and the Enterbay 1/4 Battle Damaged T-800 figure well on its way, i am now the proud owner of the Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive :yess: As a latecomer to the Sideshow scene (i started collecting back in Jan 2012 so a year has already passed) there was so many quality old school pieces that i'd missed out on the first time such as the Hulk PF, Captain America PF EX, Spidey PF EX, Thor PF EX to name but a few...well im happy to have managed to purchase all of those mentioned over the past year plus a few other old school favourites...the last piece that was missing from my collection which ive wanted for ages was the Spidey Comiquette. So im pretty much upto date in terms of owning the pieces that i wanted. The only one that eluded me was the Doom PF EX but then i lost interest in this piece as soon as i saw the Doom LSF so the PF is now forgotten. Will be picking up the Spidey Comiquette tomorrow so will hopefully get picks up shortly! Really cant wait to see this inhand...i was really blown away by the impressive detail of the actual building sculpt due to the fact that its been detailed both front and back and the Spidey pose is just so iconic. Already thinking about adding some fake webbing in the corner of the broken window for an extra touch :wave

Last edited:

Congrats on that did you get the one off ebay after ?

That's a really cool 2099 custom

If you don't mind my asking, did you get a good deal on it?

If you don't mind my asking, did you get a good deal on it?

As you can imagine, the prices of the Spiderman Comiquette have soared on the secondary market over the past year or so. I paid approx $1040 for the exclusive and it is brand new with shipper. I do believe thats the average going rate for this spectacular piece nowadays. Funny how only a certain few pieces (notably the Hulk PF, Captain America PF, Doom PF) have risen in value since selling out on Sideshows website. Looks like Spidey is creeping up. Still, its a little more than i wanted to pay for him but im hoping seeing it in the flesh will make me feel that it was money well spent. Just cant wait to pick him up tomorrow...pics to follow shortly :wave

Congrats on the pickup RobertoBagg10!!! It is definitely one of my favorites! You will definitely enjoy this piece as it is one of SS best in my opinion. Looking forward to the pics!!!!

If you can I highly recomend going to one of the wizard world conventions to get it signed by Stan Lee. I hear that he is attending them this year and at the age of 90 there won't be many opportunities left to meet "the man".
IMG_4851.jpg

2013 so far has started perfectly for me! After purchasing the Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Clean Version 1:1 Bust a week ago and the Enterbay 1/4 Battle Damaged T-800 figure well on its way, i am now the proud owner of the Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive :yess: As a latecomer to the Sideshow scene (i started collecting back in Jan 2012 so a year has already passed) there was so many quality old school pieces that i'd missed out on the first time such as the Hulk PF, Captain America PF EX, Spidey PF EX, Thor PF EX to name but a few...well im happy to have managed to purchase all of those mentioned over the past year plus a few other old school favourites...the last piece that was missing from my collection which ive wanted for ages was the Spidey Comiquette. So im pretty much upto date in terms of owning the pieces that i wanted. The only one that eluded me was the Doom PF EX but then i lost interest in this piece as soon as i saw the Doom LSF so the PF is now forgotten. Will be picking up the Spidey Comiquette tomorrow so will hopefully get picks up shortly! Really cant wait to see this inhand...i was really blown away by the impressive detail of the actual building sculpt due to the fact that its been detailed both front and back and the Spidey pose is just so iconic. Already thinking about adding some fake webbing in the corner of the broken window for an extra touch :wave

Welcome to the club :wave

I cant get on the WL on the first post? This thread is so misleading. I saw this thread and jump to it and found out it was so old :(

Great pick up congrats! My LCS owner is a lucky guy. My Brother in law is selling his still sealed EX to him for $700. The only problem is that there were QC issues with this piece. I'm gonna be there when he finally opens it up. I Hope he's minty fresh.

I love mine and will never part with it. Just like jgama25, I had mine signed by Stan Lee at WW Chicago.

Great pick up congrats! My LCS owner is a lucky guy. My Brother in law is selling his still sealed EX to him for $700. The only problem is that there were QC issues with this piece. I'm gonna be there when he finally opens it up. I Hope he's minty fresh.

I love mine and will never part with it. Just like jgama25, I had mine signed by Stan Lee at WW Chicago.

i'm sure he'll be fine, mine while not perfect is very respectable and displays perfectly. i think alot of collectors expect perfection and i hate to say it, but with factory painting, they're not going to get it.

Congrat! I got this piece to sometime last year! Awsome piece! Too bad mine can't be sign by Stan Lee...

As you can imagine, the prices of the Spiderman Comiquette have soared on the secondary market over the past year or so. I paid approx $1040 for the exclusive and it is brand new with shipper. I do believe thats the average going rate for this spectacular piece nowadays. Funny how only a certain few pieces (notably the Hulk PF, Captain America PF, Doom PF) have risen in value since selling out on Sideshows website. Looks like Spidey is creeping up. Still, its a little more than i wanted to pay for him but im hoping seeing it in the flesh will make me feel that it was money well spent. Just cant wait to pick him up tomorrow...pics to follow shortly :wave

This piece jumped that much on the secondary market? I remember getting it for around 500 and was so hesitant because I never spent that much on a statue. If you can try and get the Green Goblin PF looks amazing with it. To bad I can't afford Venom and Carnage :(

This piece jumped that much on the secondary market? I remember getting it for around 500 and was so hesitant because I never spent that much on a statue. If you can try and get the Green Goblin PF looks amazing with it. To bad I can't afford Venom and Carnage :(

I got it for retail :lol

Back