1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is growing on me lol...not good.

Im planning to display him with AT-AT driver and upcoming Solo's Range Trooper (i believe Hot Toys definitely make him)... 3 white trios will make fine presentation.

This guy is growing on me lol...not good.

Im planning to display him with AT-AT driver and upcoming Solo's Range Trooper (i believe Hot Toys definitely make him)... 3 white trios will make fine presentation.

Yeah same - jedibear needs to keep his pics to himself.:lecture:lol

Yeah, I've posted this pic a few times, but it shows that with a little work, the SSC boots can look really good - a noticeable notch above the HT effort..

jk0OxH.jpg

The SSC stock boots without any mods look better than HT ones already

Hot Toys prices for Sideshow quality is a bad deal no matter what way you cut it.

Im pretty satisfy with TIE pilot + AT-AT driver, quality is very good...some aspects of them even better than Hot Toys in my opinion.

But I have to agree $165-$175 is decent price range for these SS troopers... $200+ just ridiculous.

Im waiting sales for this guy, he looks good..dont want to pay $350 on ebay for single Hot Toys grunt snowtrooper

I have question. Does anyone know where to get similar tubing like the e-web? Building a diorama, but i need ripple tubing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

I went to Home Depot and got a cable organizer that was similar. A little thicker but similar. I use it for the lighting wires on my detolf.
a9daa9fd178c30b332eba79685c77f44.jpg

A lot of the pictures in this thread convinced me to use a $50 off coupon on this guy. He looks great with the AT-AT pilot. Missed out on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would grab this guy if I had a $50 coupon. Haven't had one of those in a long time though, especially one you can use on newer figs.

Like this guy but dont want to pay retail price ,i dont have discount coupon or codes :(

I have SS Tie + AT-AT driver and very satisfy with the quality though

Got mine the other day. Have to say that he looks great with the rest of my Hoth Imperials.
tumblr_p940olIijF1ty1vr8o1_540.jpg

Now I just need a General Veers to lead them all.

Great comp pic, Momaw.:clap

Though the HT boots are a little foreshortened/shrunken in the pic, they really are a pretty weak effort from HT. I think I said in my original review of the HT Snowie that the boots are almost like high-end Hasbro in both sculpt and paint (they just don't look very convincing) but that being said, they are fine enough. Other than that (and the 11 1/2" height) it really is an amazing figure though.

Yeah, I've posted this pic a few times, but it shows that with a little work, the SSC boots can look really good - a noticeable notch above the HT effort..

jk0nOxH.jpg

Oh yes, the HT boots are awful. ...and unfortunately the commander is growing on me (sounds wrong) and I can see myself desperately trying to find one in a few months... no, weeks.

Oh yes, the HT boots are awful. ...and unfortunately the commander is growing on me (sounds wrong) and I can see myself desperately trying to find one in a few months... no, weeks.

You won't regret it and having just grabbed the Tie Pilot and At-At Driver you owe it to yourself. The product page has him on last chance if you want to get from SS. I don't regret mine. Who knows when or if HT will release theirs.

You won't regret it and having just grabbed the Tie Pilot and At-At Driver you owe it to yourself. The product page has him on last chance if you want to get from SS. I don't regret mine. Who knows when or if HT will release theirs.

True... I owe it to myself. Having the probe droid and tauntaun on the way is not enough [emoji28]
But yes, and who says the HT version won’t be a short guy with ugly boots? [emoji6]
I can have him in Germany for €249... probably cheaper than paying shipping and customs from SS.

True... I owe it to myself. Having the probe droid and tauntaun on the way is not enough [emoji28]
But yes, and who says the HT version won’t be a short guy with ugly boots? [emoji6]

Oh man, You got the Probe Droid and Tauntaun and this is even a debate? Trust me. These look great together.

9KSVkyf.jpg

Note: This display now has the Probe Droid behind them but no pic yet.

This was taken before I got my Snowtrooper Commander but you can imagine it with him in place of Vader.

HrlZiny.jpg

Luke over the ridge looking down...

TdueEjV.jpg

Oh man, You got the Probe Droid and Tauntaun and this is even a debate? Trust me. These look great together.

9KSVkyf.jpg

This was taken before I got my Snowtrooper Commander but you can imagine it with him in place of Vader.

HrlZiny.jpg

Luke over the ridge looking down...

TdueEjV.jpg

But but... I just got the Tie pilot, the at-at driver, the scout and bike and have tauntaun and probe on the way. ...this just can’t keep on!
But oh man, I can’t wait to get my tauntaun. Looks so amazing. And I love your setup! ...I might steal your Luke pose [emoji51]

I'm now playing a waiting game. Got Luke shipping out next month so may have a discount code with it. If so I'll buy the Commander from SSC. If it's out before then I'll get it from a seller in the UK. Definitely think this one is one the cards now... I've fallen in love with the whole Hoth aspect of SW more and more recently.

I wouldn’t mind having this in some ways to add to my Trooper collection but sorta wish he wasn’t $230 after shipping. Looks like only six are left though.

Back