1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does he compare with the HT snowie? Still mulling this one, but I really hate those gloves.

Still not convinced to get this. If there will be a sale for it then I might bite, but not for what it costs now in EU. Not worth it. And I'm an OT Imperial collector only

Can't see myself owning more than one commander and i don't see HT skipping this indefinitely. Way down the want list as things stand.

I pray to lord vader my friend Tee-Kay is right.

And until then, I agree with the all-knowing jkno, as always.

You guys keep up the good work.

Still not convinced to get this. If there will be a sale for it then I might bite, but not for what it costs now in EU. Not worth it. And I'm an OT Imperial collector only

I'm in the same boat but having up coming Imperials from the Solo movie to feed the addiction makes it easy to skip this one.

Since I'm still kicking myself for missing the last Sideshow Hoth-themed offering (Snowspeeder Luke), I don't want to wait for HT to maybe (or not) tackle this figure. (Can we say Death Star Trooper, anyone?)

The more I look at this figure, the more I'm really glad I pulled the trigger. It's a solid figure from Sideshow-I think it looks great.

SNOWTROOPER-CMDR-006.jpg

I'm in the same boat but having up coming Imperials from the Solo movie to feed the addiction makes it easy to skip this one.

Have the "imperials" been shown? I haven't been following any solo stuff but if there's a OT type stormy that would be cool... although why would there be a "solo" stormy and not the ROTJ stormy theyve already shown???? gahh....

on the commander front, there's some great shots from people but I still can't get over the elongated mask and some other issues but mainly it's the mask. if I never saw the HT proto and the great Hoth trooper HT did I would have got this already. I still can't believe that HT didn't do this or wont since their Hoth Trooper did so well. I HOPE they do it.

I agree that the gloves don't look great but they are pretty accurate in scale and appearance to the original costume. It's the helmet that's the most glaring error with this figure. Even the amended production version is a long way off of the helmet it's trying to represent. As others have said, if the price gets reduced in the future I may contemplate buying it but there's so much more hot toys OT goodness on the horizon that this for me is something that my wallet can do without, for now atleast.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I want this figure but can't justify the price tag. I'm confident it will be eligible for a mark down or coupon down the road. I'll bide my time. If I miss out, I miss out.

Fantastic photos, jedibear. :)

I'm happy enough with mine. Not a perfect figure by any means, but it's about what I expect from a Sideshow offering these days and I was under no disillusions that it would be better than it is. I passed on the 4-LOM/Zuckess/Dengar trio, so I decided to splurge on this one. And it does nicely complement the AT-AT driver and regular SS/HT snowtroopers. Price isn't great - even using a $25 off coupon, it still ended up costing more than I usually pay for my HT figures locally.

Probably my last Sideshow figure. I'll be sticking with the occasional HT OT figure from now on.

Fantastic photos, jedibear. :)

I'm happy enough with mine. Not a perfect figure by any means, but it's about what I expect from a Sideshow offering these days and I was under no disillusions that it would be better than it is. I passed on the 4-LOM/Zuckess/Dengar trio, so I decided to splurge on this one. And it does nicely complement the AT-AT driver and regular SS/HT snowtroopers. Price isn't great - even using a $25 off coupon, it still ended up costing more than I usually pay for my HT figures locally.

Probably my last Sideshow figure. I'll be sticking with the occasional HT OT figure from now on.

Yeah, I have a soon-to-expire $25 coupon, but the prices are just so high that it really has to be $35 before I pay attention. This is a sub-$170 fig given reuse and what you actually get and the $25 only gets you down to $185.

You guys that got the $50 coupon could use it on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back