1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3sxeHDR.jpg

NJZYZN4.jpg

H7UyV42.jpg

GOUWJt4.jpg

hYDZ5XM.jpg

SMjxqS4.jpg

GeftkMY.jpg

Overall it's a nice figure. A bit clean next to the regular troopers but I guess he is an officer. The mask is a soft rubber so articulates well. Gloves are usual sideshow bulky. Only real issue I have is the skirt rides too low at the front. Obvious solution is to pull it up, but because the belt is looped through it, pulling it up also raises the armour plate. Only solution would be surgery. Paint on the rank insignia is a bit sloppy but I didn't actually notice that until I looked at these pics on a 65"screen.

I'll try and post some more pics tomorrow night with the regular troopers and the At-At driver.

:goodpost: This thing is shipping already, or did yours fall off the back of the truck on the way to the container ship?

3sxeHDR.jpg

NJZYZN4.jpg

H7UyV42.jpg

GOUWJt4.jpg

hYDZ5XM.jpg

SMjxqS4.jpg

GeftkMY.jpg

Overall it's a nice figure. A bit clean next to the regular troopers but I guess he is an officer. The mask is a soft rubber so articulates well. Gloves are usual sideshow bulky. Only real issue I have is the skirt rides too low at the front. Obvious solution is to pull it up, but because the belt is looped through it, pulling it up also raises the armour plate. Only solution would be surgery. Paint on the rank insignia is a bit sloppy but I didn't actually notice that until I looked at these pics on a 65"screen.

I'll try and post some more pics tomorrow night with the regular troopers and the At-At driver.

Thanks for the pics. It looks pretty good for the most part. Can you post a pic of the holster please?

:goodpost: This thing is shipping already, or did yours fall off the back of the truck on the way to the container ship?

Not sure why no one else seems to have even gotten a notice. Maybe only I preordered it...

Thanks for the pics. It looks pretty good for the most part. Can you post a pic of the holster please?

I can tomorrow night. I’m house sitting at my parents tonight and it’s back at my house.

What a shame that Sideshow didn't include finger pointing hand. What a lazy work.

If this isn’t too tall like the AT- AT Driver and looks good in hand I may pick this up. I have a feeling he’ll be much taller than the HT Snowtrooper :/

3sxeHDR.jpg

NJZYZN4.jpg

H7UyV42.jpg

GOUWJt4.jpg

hYDZ5XM.jpg

SMjxqS4.jpg

GeftkMY.jpg

Thanks for posting! Wow! This is shipping already?

Looks decent enough. Not including a pointing hand is definitely an oversight.

Now come on Hot Toys, you dropped the Commander, but there is one more figure to be made. Your turn.

commander.jpg

The helmet is still way too long... how did they f that up? Looking at any still it's obvious. Man I wish HT did it. The troopers sold really well.

The helmet is still way too long... how did they f that up? Looking at any still it's obvious. Man I wish HT did it. The troopers sold really well.

I hadn't noticed that before but now that I'm aware of it, I'm struggling to un-see it. So frustrating - I wanted to get this figure, but I can't seem to talk myself into pulling the trigger. It's not horrible, at least to my eyes, but after the HT snowtrooper, this feels very lacklustre and a step backwards while being the same price. If the HT version was still on the horizon, I wouldn't give this one a second thought.

Thanks Momaw :wink1: I may pick this up. For once the stitching on the production holster looks better than the Proto!

Awesome pics, Momaw.:clap

I love how you have the old SSC Snowie with his back to us, hiding his shameful face in the corner.:lol

Back