Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some crappy pics of the muscled I added. I think he looks good with them.

muscles2.jpg
muscles1.jpg

muscles3.jpg
muscles4.jpg

The extra sculpted muscles really add a lot to the final product. Good stuff! In fact I liked it so much I tried something with a TT.

i was working on an alternate head for snake eyes. one with goggles and a face mask. here he is with goggles. i need to figure out the face mask next. i also painted a couple scars and gave him a damaged eye.

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

I can't wait for Sideshow to released another Snake-Eyes. Im personally waiting for the Snake-Eyes with the 2 knives on his chest.

i like your custom craw, but think the goggles go better with the loading toys sweater style and the visor goes better with the catsuit. also, personally I think this is only SE needed, unless we're talking 5 years down the road.

I would more than welcome a v1 SE from SSC sooner rather than later as long as he was released as an "extra" figure such as a con exclusive as opposed to taking up one of the quarterly slots.

I wouldn't mine another Snake Eyes version. I'd also like another version of Storm Shadow. As long as its a completely different design and not just a different jacket or weapons loadout. Seems to be what Hot Toys is doing every other week, and I'd prefer SS do something completely different with each release so that they have a distinct look from the others on the shelf.

I switched my Snake Eyes over to a true-type today. It's a wonder what that little extra bulk will do. He feels like an entirely different figure.

I switched my Snake Eyes over to a true-type today. It's a wonder what that little extra bulk will do. He feels like an entirely different figure.

Sure does. The height, shoulder width, and more bulk on the arms, make all the difference on a more accurate SE build.

Man you won't believe what I did!!! Iwas heating up his gloved hands to remove it and he had his short sword and I warped it! Didn't even notice it till to late and I'm usually careful! I got it as straight as I could but dang!!!

Man you won't believe what I did!!! Iwas heating up his gloved hands to remove it and he had his short sword and I warped it! Didn't even notice it till to late and I'm usually careful! I got it as straight as I could but dang!!!

Boil it or dip it in hot water until it's pliable, place it between the blades of two table knives and press it to straighten it out. While still holding the knives together, run it under cold water.

Back