Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh-no-its-sick.jpg

Anybody try the Prometheus 1.2? Just wondering how it looks. Would rather spend $16 vs. the $45 to the True Type Advanced.

Wait, I thought only women use Saturday Toys body on Snake Eyes. I'm a man.

(Seriously, is it a better body than the Prometheus 1.2?)

Wait, I thought only women use Saturday Toys body on Snake Eyes. I'm a man.

(Seriously, is it a better body than the Prometheus 1.2?)

It's shorter, but as far as how it looks under the shirt, yes, absolutely. SE gets more muscular definition and doesn't have the shrugged look. Plus it's 100% compatible with Pro parts.

Anybody try the Prometheus 1.2? Just wondering how it looks. Would rather spend $16 vs. the $45 to the True Type Advanced.

I did. I put Duke's on Snake Eyes as I mentioned 30 or 40 pages ago in this thread. Not only did I not like it...but the black cloths stained the Pro 1.2 and I had to get another one for Duke.

I did. I put Duke's on Snake Eyes as I mentioned 30 or 40 pages ago in this thread. Not only did I not like it...but the black cloths stained the Pro 1.2 and I had to get another one for Duke.

Appreciate it, 'Cruel. Thanks for saving me the time to search through 30 or 40 pages.

TTA or ST-1 it is, then.

Appreciate it, 'Cruel. Thanks for saving me the time to search through 30 or 40 pages.

TTA or ST-1 it is, then.

My pleasure...I hate searching through the threads myself. And I keep having to go back through this one to find the pics of Snake Eyes that Shadow_Wolf posted with pads for the shoulders straps. I have been trying in vain to identify them so I can get a set. I finally just memorized the post number(post #975).

My pleasure...I hate searching through the threads myself. And I keep having to go back through this one to find the pics of Snake Eyes that Shadow_Wolf posted with pads for the shoulders straps. I have been trying in vain to identify them so I can get a set. I finally just memorized the post number(post #975).

I think we've all been looking for those padded shoulder straps to no avail. :slap

page # would be better

Back