Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Nath's is included, the other two were extra's.

Of course, my biggest problem, how,where and on what to stick them down on.

I'll likely stick down Nath's on the base, just not sure in what direction at this stage. Not sure about the other two, this could take years to decide :lol

Let there be light:

4706389668_22f6268ec6_b_d.jpg

That is stunning!! Congrats. :bow:bow:bow

Pushing the limits of my poor little camera, this is about as good as it's going to get. At a guess, I'd say each 'person' is about 8mm tall.

4711326529_596965848e_b_d.jpg

Wow! Fantastic pics, guru! What beautiful shots. Your lighting is incredible. That last pic looks like it came straight from the movie! :clap

Now I REALLY can't wait for mine!

My BDR has been in the build stage for four weeks so it shouldn't be long now. Getting really excited to see how she turned out.

Got word from Beth today, our BDR is complete and all crated up. She should ship out tomorrow. Hopefully, UPS will be kind to her on her journey to her new "space dock".

EDIT: Got our tracking information. UPS is estimating they will deliver it next Tuesday.

Last edited:
Outstanding, fingers crossed for UPS, I actually think they get knocked around a fair bit, even with all that protection.

Well, according to my tracking. The BDR is on the truck and "Out For Delivery" :hi5:
Last night, my wife and I watched Serenity again. Today I took the day off of work, so I'm just going to sit down and start watching every episode of Firefly until UPS shows up and drops off the package.
:yess::clap:yess:

Excellent, enjoy and don't use the word 'drop off' with anything to do with high end collectibles, :lol

PS, make sure you have a screwdriver handy, your going to need it.

Excellent, enjoy and don't use the word 'drop off' with anything to do with high end collectibles, :lol

PS, make sure you have a screwdriver handy, your going to need it.

It's HEEEERRRrrrrreee!!!!:yess:
Wow. I mean WOW. I mean holy-tap-dancing-Santa-on-a-crutch WOW.

It arrived 100% safe. Nothing broken at all. I was worried about the antenna that run along the top of the cockpit, because I've seen those get broken on a few other BDRs. I had 2 antenna that were bent, but they're metal, so I just bent them back true and everything is hunky dory.

Guru I charged up my cordless drill lastnight and put my philips driver on it, so I was ready for action. :hi5:

I just shot about 1.5 hours of video unboxing it so I'm transferring that over, then I'll edit it down and post a link.

This thing is absolutely amazing. Over the next couple days I'll post video and pictures.

EDIT: My Unbox/First Impressions video is uploading to youtube now. I'll post the link as soon as that badboy finishes.

Last edited:
It arrived 100% safe. Nothing broken at all. I was worried about the antenna that run along the top of the cockpit, because I've seen those get broken on a few other BDRs. I had 2 antenna that were bent, but they're metal, so I just bent them back true and everything is hunky dory.

Well that's all good news then, welcome to the club :wave
Only one of mine antenna's were bent back, and yes, they are all metal now, since the first lot did tend to get broken. Just like you, I bent it back, so all good.

It's fantastic all lit up, isn't it and even when it's not, I still keep looking at her and due to how real all the paint work looks, you just keep remembering all the episodes, etc and can just picture the crew walking through the ship.

:clap

Back