Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone make out the price tag on Skeletor? Looks like $710, but it's hard to tell

I need to REALLY step back and think about things! Space, money, they're all factors! :lol

Red Sonja certainly has my full attention. I love the...well, it's sexy and violent...it's basically her wrapped up in a dynamic state! And the Masters of the Universe line, I knew would catch me once I saw the He-Man tease...but these ones really blew me away. I didn't expect that, and I'm not sure I can afford it all at $500+!

I LOOOOOVE getting caught up in the SDCC fever, seeing all the new stuff, and loving every minute of it, but I'm definitely going to have to let some things sink in and debate choices before jumping on POs with NRDs!

Can anyone make out the price tag on Skeletor? Looks like $710, but it's hard to tell

Yeah, they're all TBD at SDCC in most cases. Unless they're already up for PO.

I would have to think -- unless the license is crazy -- that they'll come in around $479.99 each...the new baseline! :lol

I need to REALLY step back and think about things! Space, money, they're all factors! :lol

Red Sonja certainly has my full attention. I love the...well, it's sexy and violent...it's basically her wrapped up in a dynamic state! And the Masters of the Universe line, I knew would catch me once I saw the He-Man tease...but these ones really blew me away. I didn't expect that, and I'm not sure I can afford it all at $500+!

I LOOOOOVE getting caught up in the SDCC fever, seeing all the new stuff, and loving every minute of it, but I'm definitely going to have to let some things sink in and debate choices before jumping on POs with NRDs!

Just to give you some perspective the He-man line is 1/5th scale, so they won't be the same price as a PF, however, they're not going to be as cheap as they used to be either. I'm thinking $350 to $400

Just to give you some perspective the He-man line is 1/5th scale, so they won't be the same price as a PF, however, they're not going to be as cheap as they used to be either. I'm thinking $350 to $400

Oh man, I completely blanked on that. You know what? That's SO much better. Not just because of the price, but their Mythos line benefited greatly from the tightness of 1/5th as a size! I think these will look fantastic, but I definitely see them around $399.99. I'd be shocked if they were lower.

I'm expecting RS to be $550+ but I don't care :)

Oh man, that'd be insane. I don't think they'd do that...that'd REALLY be insane. Like...that'd be insane. :lol $499.99 is still a LARGE jump from where we are now, even though it's just roughly $30...I'd say that'd be her top price, but I'm hoping she still comes in at $479.99 or so...

I will happily display both :rock

Yeah, the first one is a completely different look. This is anything but a rehash! It's like two different takes entirely. They didn't just take the same style of the first one and place it into a snake battle pose...they took an entirely different artistic concept, which is great for fans of the character, and smart, because people will buy both!

11693850_1175454769146855_4537731038488116498_n.jpg

11051925_1175454825813516_1357725873579255041_n.jpg

(Photo Cred: Piziitoys)

Back