Sideshow SDCC exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Hijack, Batman!

Geez, B Electronic!

Faux SC product banners is my schtick! :p

otrlmts.gif

Re: Holy Hijack, Batman!

I hope they keep LOTR exclusive to 1, there is just to much other stuff they could do.

Re: SDCC

Speaking as someone who is NOT going to comic con, doesn't it take something out of a COMIC CON exclusive, if you can get it easily and not go to, um, comic con?

I wouldnt say the lottery was a scam, I mean it was a lottery so not every one would get one. Plus they were limited editions.

The only thing I can if they dont do the lottery thing is well do a collectors club. And I dont think it does take anything from it if you can get it easily and not go to the comic con, but thats just me.

Geez, B Electronic!

Faux SC product banners is my schtick!

LoL, see it as a tribute to your fantastic idea FF! Maybe if we all made such banners, SideShow actually sees em and goes "Gee...thats a great idea...lets make that!"

Amen, B!

(Just stay away from Buffy and the Classic Monsters —*that's my turf! :) )

mmmy.jpg

Ok, put the Dark Willow banner up again. Since that's what the exclusive's going to be. Either that or a Vampire Xander or an Anyanka. And I'll guarantee that maybe it might be possibly one of these. :thud

I hope one is Silver Screen Edition Invisable Man.

Hey FrankenFan when you going to make a Banner for Darla? :dunno

Keep pressing the Abel Banner Frankenfan. That one's got my vote. Don't he look so cool with them huge fangs and suave suit.

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

The thing being if Sideshow did the head too big it would be correct. He had a big head.

Aerosmith: A Vamp Darla is definitely on my list. I'm torn between "Breaking and Entering Darla" from "Hellmouth" and "Guns-Blazing John Woo Darla" from "Angel."

Gil: Tara makes me sleepy so, I won't be lobbying for her.

Creech: Ready, willing, and...

aabel.jpg

He's also got those cool monster hands and feet!

Vamp Darla should be from 'Angel'. Human Darla should be from 'Welcome to the Hellmouth'. Plus a Darla from 'Becoming Pt. I'. :drool

Yep...but when CAN WE ORDER?!?!??!?!?!

Michael
MWC
four of them shall be mine...maybe five...and Patient Zero license!

Back