Statue Sideshow Scarlet Witch Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good!!
60ed3aa9194fc868380b54b8bd9c5c5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I'm in total agreement. She is gorgeous!!

And just like I wanted ...she is in her classic form. I don't mind the fabric cape ...even tho a sculpted cape is my first choice. She is a definite PO so far. Can't wait to see more to be sure.

I?d guess a new Vision is probably in the works (possibly a white variant as well)
However, I?d rather see Sideshow produce Quicksilver and Polaris so the House of Magnus could finally come together in 1/4 scale.

That’s like asking them to finish off the JLA or the Avengers :lol

She is not gorgeous. Not even close. Her face is manly, gender fluid. The Scarlet Witch was always drawn very pretty in comics. What a disappointment.

Pose is nice, but i don?t like the face, she looks like arnold schwarzenegger.

Up at sideshow, I think she looks great, not in a rush but will prob pick her up

Lack of an exclusive is surprising. I have the XM but will P.O. this in the next month or two. The portrait looks nice and I like the classic look.

I think this turned out great. Don't have room for this character though so she's not on my list.

Pose and body sculpt on the XM version was not worth the price to get it to the U.S.

This SSC version has a way better pose and body sculpt. Portrait is perfect as well. Totally worth it!

I think this PF looks better than the XM Scarlet Witch. The only knock I have on the PF is the cape. I'm not a fan of the cloth cape and I think it's a little too wide around her neck. Other than that, I think it's a great looking statue.

Pose and body sculpt on the XM version was not worth the price to get it to the U.S.

This SSC version has a way better pose and body sculpt. Portrait is perfect as well. Totally worth it!

Agreed, she looks great

And with no ex I'm adding her to the list of statues I'll pick up in my own time lol

Hey guys 👋🏻

Check out our latest unboxing of the Sideshow Collectibles Scarlet Witch. Beautiful statue and a huge thanks to Brenton for taking the time to unbox it.
Hope you guys enjoy and this video and it helps you answer any questions you may have 🙂

Back