Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Really? Sold out?

NO?

You JK?

Come on its RHINO!!!!
It will look great with Spidy!

I guess its good news that it's sold out. I'm not regretting anything since I have all the time to order this piece. I definitely will order the SS Hulk EX.

PS: I dont understand 1:2 figure. Hulk would be 3-4 feet tall.. thats a MIDGET. either 1/4 or 1:1

I guess its good news that it's sold out. I'm not regretting anything since I have all the time to order this piece. I definitely will order the SS Hulk EX.

PS: I dont understand 1:2 figure. Hulk would be 3-4 feet tall.. thats a MIDGET. either 1/4 or 1:1

Which SS hulk? The red one out now? Rhino is kind of cool. But not a must have for me.

I just started looking at collecting statues two weeks ago. I wanted the Lady Death EX, debated, was going to place an order but it sold out sometime after midnight. I jumped on the waitlist real soon after it sold out so I imagine mine will convert. I got on the waitlist for Vampirella late but I think thats not going to happen. I will buy the EX from now on if I want something and not wait around. Hulk maquette and Apocalypse Im talking to you. Your next.

Ah, I know exactly what you mean there bro. Been through this many times and it hurts. Because I was and came in very late and had no clue how or what statue collecting was all about. I missed so many cool statues.

Ah, I know exactly what you mean there bro. Been through this many times and it hurts. Because I was and came in very late and had no clue how or what statue collecting was all about. I missed so many cool statues.

Yeah, getting started is a booger. The Rhino EX will be my first true order. I have a Bowen Disney Gargoyles Goliath statue that I got off Amazon for $7.99 bnib shipped a few years ago. He is still in his box.

Goliath-St2_1233234480.jpg

Fake sold out will really make this one sold.

It's weird to me that people really want a statue they could have easily ordered - once it's sold out. :cuckoo:

It's even weirder when they wait 4 months to jump on the WL then panic and ask a billion times if we think their WL will convert.

It's weird to me that people really want a statue they could have easily ordered - once it's sold out. :cuckoo:

:slapThat is how ss make it work out, playing people's mind.....

Last edited:

Nice... Quicker than I thought :yess:

Get on the waitlist DHAVAL so you can start asking when you'll convert

i'm glad i ordered him on time , i guess i learnt my lesson after what happened with the skaar pf excl.

Back