Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

attachment.php

I wonder what the base will be like.

I'm hoping this is a January onwards release, my P.O list is jam packed :lol

I know these guys aren't Spidey characters but Olivetti Punisher and Hulk were both 1/5.

^ Rhino's size has been depicted differently though right? So even even 1/5 he'd be pretty big

that's what i was thinking as well, at 1/4 scale he'll be huge and people will complain that he doesn't fit in displays:slap

Yeah well using a detolf as the limitation of how big a statue should be is kinda stupid.

I know :(

But Hobbie wasn't Olivetti was he?

True, but 1/5 Hulk comiquettes was Olivetti and O's Punisher com was 1/4.5.

Well I'm with you on this, 1/5 will be an easy pass for me cos he won't go with Spidey com like Minigoblin. So I'm hoping for 1/4 too.

Nice catch. This looks pretty good so far. I always liked rhino.

Cool! Hope we see more love for spidey universe by the end of year other then MJ. Love to see more villains!

Nova... i'd love to see this soon too but, don't break my heart if i don't see it next week.

Well Storm is already next year but there have been peorders posted after her that will ship before her. When the preorder goes up may or may not indicate the potential release.

Well Storm is already next year but there have been peorders posted after her that will ship before her. When the preorder goes up may or may not indicate the potential release.

Yeah it's odd Babydoll is due in November but two statues the following week were for October, i guess release date depends on complexity rather than a schedule

The detail on the suit is really nice..... the teeth are too perfect though...... but where the heck is the Hulk Maquette?? :gah::gah: :impatient:

Back