Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you're looking for the regular superpowercollectibles or toytrove may be able to help. Both are in/near Toronto.

Here's a couple of pics of this monster. This guy rocks.

DSC_0009_zps6503b079.jpg

DSC_0010_zps4b532076.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsa6924c5f.jpg

Here's one of the whole gang.
DSC_0012_zps326c964e.jpg

Thank you sir :)

I'm really glad I ordered him, he's so massive and he looks so stunning on top of the besta
The only complain I have is the weak magnet of the Ex head. Ordered some magnets yesterday, I hope this solves the problem

Anyway some more pics, nothing new.. but he's so great! =)

_3187238_zps47e21ada.jpg

_3187220_zpsefbd5f71.jpg

_3187221_zpsb4460e57.jpg

_3187237_zps186f9b86.jpg

_3187233_zps845681ef.jpg

_3187229_zps2b65be5f.jpg

_3187235_zpscb1dfa83.jpg

_3187216_zps8f8c558c.jpg

_3187224_zps8f6abd18.jpg

Super pics man! Really gives us collectors, who are still waiting for this monster, a real sense of what to expect. Thanks.

I would regret it if I liked the character. I don't. That is the only reason I passed on this monster sculpt. He looks good. Damn good. Anyone with eyes can see that. However, money and space force me to make hard choices. If I have no love for a character, they do not make the cut. Hell, even if I do like the character, the statue has to look good. To be honest with you, the only other Spidey villian I would want to add to my collection would be a fully sculpted Green Goblin PF. Didn't care for the 1st GG PF at all. I have the Spidey and Venom Coms because I like those characters. However, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the spider-verse. If all I had was Spidey, Venom, and Green Goblin representing my sideshow collection, I would be comfortable with that. I have always been an X-MEN and Avengers fan first. They take a priority in my collection. None of this takes away from just how awesome the Rhino Com looks. Everyone who got one should be feeling real good about their purchase.

Understood, & kinda admire your willpower. Keep to your strategy, & happy collecting.:wink1:

Well, just opened up my Rhino (#333). This thing is a beast! So beautiful and it's all I expected.

Now for the quality control. The first time I reviewed it, looked perfect to me. Couldn't find anything wrong. Then I read the last 10 pages of this thread and saw post #2680. I got a flashlight and found two cracks. One is barely noticeable but the other one is a bit deeper and longer. It seems to blend into one of the folds into Rhino's muscular back. Basically, I couldn't find it if I didn't know what to look for. :dunno

I'm going to keep him because it's too much of a hassle for a return based on cracks that don't come close to post #2680. You just can't see it from a distance. I know it's there but one has to look damn hard to see it up close. Again, I missed it the first time around.

I did the same I had those pictures of the cracked Rhino on a iPad next to mine to compared,used a black light and a LED flashlight.Could not find a single crack.

picardfullofwin.jpg

Ok great thanks.. I never ordered through them how are they as a company I am a little hesitant because the don't have a phone number to contact but overall how is their service??

A+++ Been ordering form the about 2 years now. Very good service.

Well, just opened up my Rhino (#333). This thing is a beast! So beautiful and it's all I expected.

Now for the quality control. The first time I reviewed it, looked perfect to me. Couldn't find anything wrong. Then I read the last 10 pages of this thread and saw post #2680. I got a flashlight and found two cracks. One is barely noticeable but the other one is a bit deeper and longer. It seems to blend into one of the folds into Rhino's muscular back. Basically, I couldn't find it if I didn't know what to look for. :dunno

I'm going to keep him because it's too much of a hassle for a return based on cracks that don't come close to post #2680. You just can't see it from a distance. I know it's there but one has to look damn hard to see it up close. Again, I missed it the first time around.

not afraid itll worsen since its already cracked at such a young age?..

Back