Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#446 exclusive arrived safe and sound. Putting the Koto Spidey Unleashed next to him makes him seem even more oversized like he's sometimes drawn in the comics. =)

tremendous..

rhino1.jpg

#446 exclusive arrived safe and sound. Putting the Koto Spidey Unleashed next to him makes him seem even more oversized like he's sometimes drawn in the comics. =)

:exactly: I can't wait to display them together! Charged for my Rhino regular today.

Just came home to a huge box

RHINO

So...What's the verdict? Are you happy with the Rhino Com? Was the trade worth it for you? I think he turned out tremendous from the pics I've seen so far. Crack that bad boy open and let us know what you think.

Exclusive head will be the one I use. Shelf isn't organized yet either.

49255487.jpg

24027015.jpg

72710833.jpg

51888858.jpg

26327679.jpg

48520677.jpg

68409420.jpg

Wow! Great pics! I see you use the same racks I use. So we both like dusty statues :rotfl as for mine ups screw me over. No rhino tonight. I left a big note on the door with a big plastic bag to cover up my box since it's raining. So I checked my tracking and it says customer was not home. Will try again tomorrow. Wtf???? :slap I checked the box on my ups to authorize them to leave it on my door. Still got nothing. I'm going to call ups tonight to see what happen? :dunno I made sure I submitted the request and on the my ups site it even say it has been authorize to leave package. Unless I want to cancel I will need to uncheck the box. Errrrr...

#284 arrived today and I can't believe how well this guy turned out. Love the coloring and all the texturing in his suit. Both heads look awesome. Sideshow has been on a roll lately with Hawkeye, Hulk Maquette (Legacy) and now Rhino. Fantastic piece for any Spidey fan! Great job Sideshow! :clap

IMG_1335_zpsd15fbb4f.jpg

IMG_1334_zps3cc00f75.jpg

Where is that Webhead?
IMG_1333_zps1975ae38.jpg

Where is that Webhead?
IMG_1332_zps93aac6d6.jpg

IMG_1322_zpsa5687b7f.jpg

IMG_1321_zps97525b5d.jpg

Wow! Great pics! I see you use the same racks I use. So we both like dusty statues :rotfl as for mine ups screw me over. No rhino tonight. I left a big note on the door with a big plastic bag to cover up my box since it's raining. So I checked my tracking and it says customer was not home. Will try again tomorrow. Wtf???? :slap I checked the box on my ups to authorize them to leave it on my door. Still got nothing. I'm going to call ups tonight to see what happen? :dunno I made sure I submitted the request and on the my ups site it even say it has been authorize to leave package. Unless I want to cancel I will need to uncheck the box. Errrrr...

It is still up to the driver if they leave it or not. If they feel it is in an area where it is in the open and could be stolen or damaged, they don't have to leave it. I waived the signature and they didn't leave mine today either but they usually will leave the smaller figure boxes.

On a side note, picked mine up today and SS lack of QC strikes again. I have several cracks on the back. I haven't ordered a statue in quite awhile from SS and now I remember why I don't order their statues anymore. It is a beauty of a statue but I worry about the cracks.

It is still up to the driver if they leave it or not. If they feel it is in an area where it is in the open and could be stolen or damaged, they don't have to leave it. I waived the signature and they didn't leave mine today either but they usually will leave the smaller figure boxes.

On a side note, picked mine up today and SS lack of QC strikes again. I have several cracks on the back. I haven't ordered a statue in quite awhile from SS and now I remember why I don't order their statues anymore. It is a beauty of a statue but I worry about the cracks.

Yeah, you shouldn't have any cracks on the back. I checked mine closely and didn't find any. Sorry to hear yours is damaged, but Sideshow will make it right.

Ha. Nah, I dust regularly...I am painting another room so I had to relocate them temporarily.

Sorry to hear about the package delivery, that sucks. Prepare yourself for the massiveness that is Rhino....pics don't relay his true size 100% I've noticed after seeing him in-hand.

Ha. Nah, I dust regularly...I am painting another room so I had to relocate them temporarily.

Sorry to hear about the package delivery, that sucks. Prepare yourself for the massiveness that is Rhino....pics don't relay his true size 100% I've noticed after seeing him in-hand.

And that's coming from a CM collector. :lecture

And that's coming from a CM collector. :lecture

Just one but I love my one. :love

The CM box by itself was heavier than Rhino and his box together but that CM box is insanely awesome IMO....of course big price difference and scale difference but I felt just by seeing the box that it was not just a special piece but opening the box and just buying/owning one is a special experience as a collector I guess in my eyes. You can tell that time and care goes into every part of the stuff they make from the box to everything they include. IMO.

Anyhoo, back to Rhino. :)

Last edited:
Hard to tell in the first two pics but it is one crack with a couple deeper cracks extends into the armpit area.

rhinocrack2.jpg
rhinocrack1.jpg

rhinocrack4.jpg
rhinocrack3.jpg

Mine has the same crack in that spot, among others.

Anyway, here are a few flash pics of Spidey about to beat some ***:

005_zpse27d86f2.jpg

006_zps13efb5a5.jpg

Back