Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't compare the Storm with Rhino,male characters and beasts sells more than chicks.:wave

Not sure about that. Never doubt the hunger of nerds for female statues that looks "hot" many collectors I run into in my local area have female only collections. sigh.... SS knows this and feeds there hunger. Why else would we have a rouge/psylocke/storm/Emma frost/and soon to be Jean pf before magneto pf

my card is ready to be charged next tuesday :yess:

images

Never doubt the hunger of nerds for female statues that looks "hot" many collectors I run into in my local area have female only collections. sigh.... SS knows this and feeds there hunger. Why else would we have a rouge/psylocke/storm/Emma frost/and soon to be Jean pf before magneto pf

I find it ridiculous to look down on a nerd just because their nerdness is different than yours — or, if you will, more specific. I don't see what's wrong about a female-only statue collection. Some people will only have room and/or money for a few statues and/or maybe their sense of aestetics will make them choose females only. A few females here and there as ornamentation in, say, a big comic-book collection. I can understand that, the female form being more glamorous and —to many— more pleasing to the eye.

You may feel better thinking, perhaps, that that's a bit creepy or something, but if it's a tasteful, well displayed collection, then that won't make them any nerdier than someone who collects both males and females to the eyes of the world. If anything, they may come across as focused nerds. :p Oh, and I bet it helps to keep their wallets in check, too. :)

I find it ridiculous to look down on a nerd just because their nerdness is different than yours — or, if you will, more specific. I don't see what's wrong about a female-only statue collection. Some people will only have room and/or money for a few statues and/or maybe their sense of aestetics will make them choose females only. A few females here and there as ornamentation in, say, a big comic-book collection. I can understand that, the female form being more glamorous and —to many— more pleasing to the eye.

You may feel better thinking, perhaps, that that's a bit creepy or something, but if it's a tasteful, well displayed collection, then that won't make them any nerdier than someone who collects both males and females to the eyes of the world. If anything, they may come across as focused nerds. :p Oh, and I bet it helps to keep their wallets in check, too. :)

Not looking down at all.... maybe I didn't word it correctly. Were all nerds to a extent. I completely agree with the aspect of focusing a collection. My room is limited so I have strict guidelines for statues I get. I was responding to a earlier post that male statues sell better than females. I don't care male or female as long as there bad ***... Rhino being no exception! He will be fantastic paired with my bib spidey and I picked up a graded copy of amazing Spiderman 41 first rhino appearance.

Since this puppy is shipping real soon, shouldn't there be some pics already available somewhere in the world???:impatient::impatient::impatient:

for such an awesome (so far) looking piece, Rhino sure has been an odd release with his MIA.

Back