Sideshow Rewards Program

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, my Boromir showed up the other day. I just went and filled out the customer service form and wala.

lcummins said:
Hey guys, Chris is still working on the "missing" points issue, but he would like anyone who has the issue to be sure and fill out the Customer Service form to let them know you have a problem. He wants to track any other instances of the issue. Thanks.

ok, will do

Yay, Boromir and the Luke/Yoda PF are now on my list. 1540 in pending points. That's kinda scarey :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
Yay, Boromir and the Luke/Yoda PF are now on my list. 1540 in pending points. That's kinda scarey :monkey1

I know! I makes you rethink about something when you see the total add up like that!:eek:

thanks lonnie, yep i don't have the -2 points in my balance. BUT...

i got the same situation as Buttmunch, extra points just appeared. i won't be as eager to complain about it this time now :lol

maybe these were points given to us for the mess up as apology.

Hi People.
I have a question Im hoping someone can clarify regarding the rewards points program. I do not think this has been asked before, and I certainly cannot see the question mentioned on the sideshow page.

Do the rewards points have an expiry period ?, ie. do you have to use them up by a certain date each year, before you start to loose them.

I certainly hope this is not the case. Look forward to hearing your responses. However if this has been posted before I do appologise.

All the best

lcummins said:
I think the fix for the "missing" points some people experienced, gave us more than just the 2 or 4 or 6 we were missing...

I'm not sure, I'll have to sit down look at my account I guess and make sure everything tallies up ok. If they gave me too many points well, that's ok. If they didn't give me enough well I'll get them for that. :lol

Last edited:
Yes, strange things happen in my account too:

-First I have 100 points.
-A day later I have 98, so I "lost" 2.
-And now I have 120 points??
Not complaining :D, every point is welcome!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, strange things happen in my account too:

-First I have 100 points.
-A day later I have 98, so I "lost" 2.
-And now I have 120 points??
Not complaining :D, every point is welcome!

Well... all the sudden I have 12 available points.... not that I am complaining either. :D It will take them a little while to get it all figured out.

just noticed its been more than 40days since the Black & Red and NegZone Spideys shipped out, yet they are still "pending" in my account.

anybody else's not converted over to available points yet?

occulum said:
just noticed its been more than 40days since the Black & Red and NegZone Spideys shipped out, yet they are still "pending" in my account.

You bring up a very good point! I have six items that should have converted by now but still say pending; two of them were in-stock items purchased during Spooktacular, so they are well over 60 days since shipping.

Hey Chris... ???

occulum said:

Same here with my Classic Spidey, I emailed SS last week and they said to give it 24-48 hours for the points to be converted. It has been three days and ....

nada. :monkey2

Back