Sideshow Rewards Program

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Can't even count that high! That's how much points I have. :google (ehhh.. that was supposed to be ironic. Just making sure.)

Looks like you get 1point per $ spend.

Wow, and so it begins. I have 345 pending points. Considering how many I have ready for use, it wouldn't appear that they went back too far.

Check out the FAQ PAGE for the dates of the points, etc.

YOu can apply 20 points/dollar towards your purchase. Ie if you wanna use your points on an item costing $75 and you have 365 points you would get $18.25 off on your price so the item you're using the rewards on would cost $57.75

pixletwin said:
YOu can apply 20 points/dollar towards your purchase. Ie if you wanna use your points on an item costing $75 and you have 365 points you would get $18.25 off on your price so the item you using the rewards on would cost $57.75

Yep, that all sounds fine for me... I don't have any complaints but I am sure there will be a lot of people that are upset that they don't get "enough" in return.

madden821 said:
Yep, that all sounds fine for me... I don't have any complaints but I am sure there will be a lot of people that are upset that they don't get "enough" in return.
I agree. Something is always better than nothing.

1370 pending

I know one thing.
It now pays when I order figs for friends cause they want multiples of Limit 1 Exclusives cause I get their points for free :cool:

Me

available points: 60
pending points: 1378

Where do we find bonus points for previous purchases?

No word on if the points ever expire in the FAQ. Of course in the terms of service there is the usual legal mumbo jumbo about how they can change, cancel, or whatever whenever they want.

Very nice program. Now what do I want to order today..... or should I save those points.........

Any points that you start out with having 'available' for use are considered bonus points. Please be sure to read the FAQ and terms, as most questions can be answered by reading thoroughly :duff

madden821 said:
I'm guessing thats what your current points are.

Can't be, I bought a ton more than that since May... :confused:

Guess I'll have to read the faq's again...

Not that I'm complaining, this is a wonderful program and I am "giving thanks" for it!

pjam said:
Can't be, I bought a ton more than that since May... :confused:

guess I'll have to read the faq's again...

As have I, but I am pretty sure they are going by the order date and not the shipping date.

I am "missing" a few points I thought I would have as a result of that. Sadly, the :maul bust I ordered at SDCC didn't count -- that would have been 500 points alone. :monkey5

I've got 763 points. Nice. All pending though, so I can't use them for quite some time. It works out to be about $152 worth though, so i'm not complaining. Thanks Sideshow.

Icemizer said:
No word on if the points ever expire in the FAQ. Of course in the terms of service there is the usual legal mumbo jumbo about how they can change, cancel, or whatever whenever they want.

Very nice program. Now what do I want to order today..... or should I save those points.........

This is addressed in the Terms in 2 places:

#11: If there is no account activity or points from any source posted to a Sideshow Rewards Points Program member's account for two consecutive years (24 months), the account is subject to closure and termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.

#18: Sideshow Rewards Points Program points have no expiration date, but Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right to change Sideshow Rewards Points Program at any time without notice, including imposition of point expiration dates.

On Edit: It's most beneficial to save up your points, rather than using them in increments, as you do not get awarded points on purchases on which you have used points (just a tip ;))

Last edited:
Back