Sideshow Rewards Program

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
That does kind of suck for people who can't order online.

Yup, I think alot of freaks have used the phone on PPO days. Thankfully I do all my shopping online.

SideshowDusty said:
It's most beneficial to save up your points, rather than using them in increments, as you do not get awarded points on purchases on which you have used points (just a tip ;))

This is good to know. Thanks for the tip. :) Now I can start saving up.

375 available points
50 points pending

Thanks for the rewards program Sideshow. This kind of reminds me of the days when we used discount coupons on our purchases.

Wor-Gar said:
Like Dusty said, its best to use them in one fell swoop because you don't get any points once you use even 1 point on an item. So divide your points by 20, and use whatever amount is needed to purchase an item.

not sure what that means^. u can't use them to purchase an entire item? like can u use 300 points to buy a $300 item?

oh and THANK YOU SS!!!!

King Darkness said:
Yup, I think alot of freaks have used the phone on PPO days. Thankfully I do all my shopping online.
Yeah, me too. Only thing I ever ordered over the phone was the sdcc anakin cause I didn't have computer access that day.

Mookeylama said:
not sure what that means^. u can't use them to purchase an entire item? like can u use 300 points to buy a $300 item?

oh and THANK YOU SS!!!!
20 points equal $1.00

Mookeylama said:

oh and THANK YOU SS!!!!

No 300 points doesn't equal $300. 20 points per $1. 300 points = $15.

But I hope you can use 900 points to purchase a $45 item. I haven't read all the FAQ's so i don't know if there is a limit on using points per item.

Its definitely cool of them to do.

Basically, for every $60 figure you buy, you get $3 back that you could apply toward your next order. It does add up over time.

If you wanted to use 1,000 points ($50) towards a purchase tha was $40 it would make the item free but you are still responsible for shipping and such. (at least thats how I read the FAQ).

Wor-Gar said:
But I hope you can use 900 points to purchase a $45 item. I haven't read all the FAQ's so i don't know if there is a limit on using points per item.

It states that you can use points for the full price of the figure, but all other fees like shipping can not be covered by points.

Excellent, then I just have another 3 figures to order (and receive and wait 40 days) and I get a freebie!

I'm saving my points until about May. By then, all should be available to use.

:D

I won a whole bunch of free things at spooktacular and it's only giving me pending reward points for 2 of the 5 items that I've already recieved, and it's not giving me any points or pending points for my SSE Dracula PF.

Wor-Gar said:
Excellent, then I just have another 3 figures to order (and receive and wait 40 days) and I get a freebie!

I'm saving my points until about May. By then, all should be available to use.

:D

Yeah, thats my plan, with my current available and pending I have $60 coming, if I dont cancel anything. And that not including any future purchases. I think I'll be getting a free SDCC excl. this year:D

King Darkness said:
Yeah, thats my plan, with my current available and pending I have $60 coming, if I dont cancel anything. And that not including any future purchases. I think I'll be getting a free SDCC excl. this year:D
:rock:rock:rock

Okay, seems there is still some confusion.

1) Distrubuted product (aka Medicom, Hot Toys, Electric Tiki, ACME, etc) - you GET points for purchasing these items, but you can't REDEEM points to buy these items.

2) Spooktacular orders would be located under 'pending' points not 'available' points, as it has not been 40 days since shipment of those orders. (And if you won something FREE, then you do not get any points at all - points are only awarded for items purchased at full price.)

:duff

Back