sideshow republic commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about dancing wookies and Republic Commandos for all :D
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Any news yet?

12 for me for those on the novels and another squad or 2 for what I think the colours on Commandoes should be! I am all into armoured 12' figures including Obiwan in clone armour.

Sometimes, I feel all white armour for commandoes is a wee bit silly considering they are for infiltration or stealth attack or whatever and white is screaming their presents to the enemies, no?

Any news yet?

12 for me for those on the novels and another squad or 2 for what I think the colours on Commandoes should be! I am all into armoured 12' figures including Obiwan in clone armour.

Sometimes, I feel all white armour for commandoes is a wee bit silly considering they are for infiltration or stealth attack or whatever and white is screaming their presents to the enemies, no?

A problem addressed by Omega Squad in Traviss' novels. ;)

Yes, there was a brief mention about this in the first novel and I also think that Karen herself felt the same way. This reminds me, I have to get me 501st!

I am guessing it wont be long before they release them,since I am working on them myself.I think they will come out shortly after I have shown mine off.I have a thread in the star wars custom figure thread.I will have new pics up by the weekend.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this post pop up, and with Toy Fair, I thought that just maybe. And NO. It is an old thread, come back to rub it in my face that I may never see the coolest characters in the EU made into 1/6 scale.

Thanks Dream Crushers..

I really hope sideshow seeS the potential here. I would buy Omega, Delta and even Yayax Squad.

not to mention all of Kyrimorut's Mando'ade and the Nulls (both in Beskar'gam and ARC Trooper Armor).

Last edited:
When I saw the thread title.......I thought this was real.....
SS, make it real, I'll buy all of them!

Reading all y'all post, me thinks each buyer will get at least a minimum of a squad.

Question is, if SS does produce the Commando. a Squad at one go or a generic commando for one to paint as one like? I would prefer the latter. That way, I can go get me a caseful.

Reading all y'all post, me thinks each buyer will get at least a minimum of a squad.

Question is, if SS does produce the Commando. a Squad at one go or a generic commando for one to paint as one like? I would prefer the latter. That way, I can go get me a caseful.

See, I'm torn. If they started out doing the individuals, I'd actually be paranoid, based on their history, that we'd never see the full squad(s). So my gut tells me I'd prefer a whitejob. But man, if Sideshow did the squads, that'd be awesome!

Back