Sideshow: Red Sonja Premium Format (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
oKaho7u.jpg

It’s about damn time! I was hoping for the pose of the previous art print (where she’s looking over her shoulder) but a badass dynamic pose like this would be excellent as well!

This might be the first time they've done an abstract base that appeals to me. I think because they went all the way, whereas usually they'd start with an environmental base and shape it in an unusual way (looking at you, Crow PF).

Now THAT is looking all sorts of gorgeous.

I'm hoping the price puts me off this - because the only Sonja I currently have in my collection is a old (unbuilt) garage kit . . . so this is REALLY tempting.

I have fond memories of the Frank Thorne Marvel comics from back in the late 70's . . . for some reason, those and the Vampirella mags always caught my eye (and took my money) as I was growing up :naughty

Thanks for the heads-up guys.

Now THAT is looking all sorts of gorgeous.

I'm hoping the price puts me off this - because the only Sonja I currently have in my collection is a old (unbuilt) garage kit . . . so this is REALLY tempting.
Forgot to mention she's already up on Sideshow. $675 with $67.50 back in rewards.

Back