Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can?t really judge the proportions of the head from my photos since it looks way too big in photos. The phone just does that.
That said, the Sideshow one is fantastic as a more idealized version of the rancor. The Dewback and Tauntaun was the same and I love those. I?m in no way saying that mine is better than the SSC version. Of course it isn?t. It?s just different and has more of the puppet feel that the original had.
Mine is not completely screen accurate either, so it?s up to the individual whatever works for them. I just wanted an actual 1/6 scale rancor - and one that cost about 1/6 of the price of the SSC version. :)
So here is the result. Again, the photos f?s with the proportions a little bit.
dc21523c474480818437c751e3d6f3b5.jpg
70f6d1c5f1ca24d9e57ec11687ec82ce.jpg
bf00f1c64c999b044095e91787b4d135.jpg
b798fd0423656f10aabcb360f6e37049.jpg

3943c435b22dfdd3e62a08776e004d86.jpg

WOW.. AWESOME JOB Buddy !!!!! now make a sandy rocky small base and this complete

You can?t really judge the proportions of the head from my photos since it looks way too big in photos. The phone just does that.
That said, the Sideshow one is fantastic as a more idealized version of the rancor. The Dewback and Tauntaun was the same and I love those. I?m in no way saying that mine is better than the SSC version. Of course it isn?t. It?s just different and has more of the puppet feel that the original had.
Mine is not completely screen accurate either, so it?s up to the individual whatever works for them. I just wanted an actual 1/6 scale rancor - and one that cost about 1/6 of the price of the SSC version. :)
So here is the result. Again, the photos f?s with the proportions a little bit.
dc21523c474480818437c751e3d6f3b5.jpg
70f6d1c5f1ca24d9e57ec11687ec82ce.jpg
bf00f1c64c999b044095e91787b4d135.jpg
b798fd0423656f10aabcb360f6e37049.jpg

3943c435b22dfdd3e62a08776e004d86.jpg
I wasn't saying yours wasn't any good either, it already looked great and now it looks even better, superb job!

The cost makes sense when you can produce it yourself, I believe you can create a statue like sideshow's version for less money if you could make a single one for yourself, but I don't have these skills sadly enough.

Now I'm hoping Sideshow comes with some news about the Rancor soon, before I get too jealous of your creation ;)

I wasn't saying yours wasn't any good either, it already looked great and now it looks even better, superb job!

The cost makes sense when you can produce it yourself, I believe you can create a statue like sideshow's version for less money if you could make a single one for yourself, but I don't have these skills sadly enough.

Now I'm hoping Sideshow comes with some news about the Rancor soon, before I get too jealous of your creation ;)

Don?t worry, I?ll be jealous of the the SSC rancor no matter what. It?s amazing. :)

Don?t worry, I?ll be jealous of the the SSC rancor no matter what. It?s amazing. :)

I too believe that both your and the SSC rancor are amazing. It will take some time before the SSC rancor comes out, but that gives me time to finish my diorama for it.

This Malakili figure of yours is it custom made? (By yourself?) I would love to have that too in my setup.

I'm so looking forward to having the rancor in my collection as I think it looks amazing but I also have to congratulate you slikkerias, your 1/6 scale looks fantastic. The paint and workmanship is top notch. I think adding a base to it will finish it off a treat. Well done.

I'm so looking forward to having the rancor in my collection as I think it looks amazing but I also have to congratulate you slikkerias, your 1/6 scale looks fantastic. The paint and workmanship is top notch. I think adding a base to it will finish it off a treat. Well done.

Yes, this is one of the best custom made things I've ever seen and I have a lot of MYC's 1/4 scale work!

Back