Sideshow Raiders Indy -- MASSIVE shipping error

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did the right thing. But honestly, if it was me, I might have told them that they shipped me 4 extras instead of 5 :)

Hopefully they will give you a pretty nice gift card or something for your good deed.

Stuff like this is honestly just a test of what kind of person you are. We get opportunities every day to show what we're really all about. Sometimes it's easy to be a good honest person, like giving a homeless person some pocket change.

And sometimes, it's REALLY hard to be a good, honest person. Like telling Sideshow they sent you too many figures. All I can say is wow, I'm really impressed and inspired by your honesty.

Yes, either the honest post here and do the right thing... dishonest never would have said ^^^^ :lol

Honorable indeed. Not sure that kind of temptation would be easy for most not to follow.

You did the right thing. But honestly, if it was me, I might have told them that they shipped me 4 extras instead of 5 :)

Hopefully they will give you a pretty nice gift card or something for your good deed.

makes two of us

I thought of that ... but, it looks like they shipped me a whole case. It might be a hard sell to convince them they shipped a case minus one. Any way ... if I were going to keep one, I'd probably have kept all.

I wouldn't mind a gift card or something. Are they going to sell the Hot Toys Bank-Robber Joker or the Enterbay Jack Bauer through the Sideshow store? I don't buy many of these things ... but those are two I've been thinking about getting.

SnakeDoc

Post pics if you don't mind. I'd love to see how large a box is required to fit all six of them.

Post pics if you don't mind. I'd love to see how large a box is required to fit all six of them.

There was one large box, with two smaller boxes inside. Each smaller box contained three figures (each independently packed in its own display box). I don't have any pictures right now (camera batteries are shot).

But the largest box is (1) the width of the face of two individual display boxes side-by-side, (2) as deep as three indivdual boxes stacked back-to-front, (3) and the height of a single individual box. Hopefully that explanation makes some sense.

SnakeDoc

If they tell you to keep them, I'll take one of them off of your hands (at a drastically reduced price, that is. :monkey3)

I gess I am a bad person and I'll go straight to hell... but you, that was an honorable thing to do. :)

Maybe SS won't reward you but you'll know you did the right thing because it is the right thing to do PERIOD!

I e-mailed them just a few minutes ago.

SnakeDoc

Karma will reward you!

Earl is pleased...

my-name-is-earl.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back