Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

snakepimp.jpg

This display looks good to me. Snake Eyes and his heroines ready for action!

week 4 still no cracks.

just got back from china, went through it again with a big light directly shining on it, still cant see any cracks on the legs or base. Think i am safe, maybe they indeed fixed up the issue in the later batches as mine was from the newest batch.

Done worrying, will just let her be next to snake eyes.

snakepimp.jpg

DAYUM! Snake Eyes and Timber statue looks good!!! Might look for one to buy.

DAYUM! Snake Eyes and Timber statue looks good!!! Might look for one to buy.

Just to make sure you are in the know, that's a 1/5th scale SE statue, it's just out in front there on the pic giving the illusion of being in scale with Psylocke 1/4 etc...

Ski

Just to make sure you are in the know, that's a 1/5th scale SE statue, it's just out in front there on the pic giving the illusion of being in scale with Psylocke 1/4 etc...

Ski

and knowing is half the battle.:lecture:yess:

lol yeah with pax's deep shelf it lets me to stack them to fool the eyes. Honestly with the slightly smaller one in front, you cant tell the height difference that much, most people never notice it.

Ski

I know, but still...he's awesome!

:slap Just went and pull out the box from storage and display my Psylocke and i notice the paint on the base are starting to crack :( i am just waiting for body replacement for my Psylocke been waiting for almost 2 months and now this :mad:. I will call SSC tomorrow to let them know so probably i can get a new base too :monkey2

:slap Just went and pull out the box from storage and display my Psylocke and i notice the paint on the base are starting to crack :( i am just waiting for body replacement for my Psylocke been waiting for almost 2 months and now this :mad:. I will call SSC tomorrow to let them know so probably i can get a new base too :monkey2

Thats just awful pally, paint cracking should have a longer warranty period. I just checked on mine again today and even more paint cracks are showing up and I noticed the other leg has 3 paints cracks showing. I'll see if i can get some pics up.

I think after this psylocke paint cracking fiasco, i've been really heavily examining my statues as they come in now and the reps don't like it now but tough! I'm paying top dollar and want my moneys worth damnit!

Re: Sidehow Psylocke PF..

Speaking of scale - Whoever did the Scale Representation on the product page is an idiot. 22"???? That includes the blade, but the pic in scale has no blade, and appears to be twice the side of a Marvel PF :slap :rotfl

I give up at looking for cracks it's pass the 30 period and i know it's going to crack in a year or so when SS will no longer consider this back at all. It sucks to pay a premium for something that's screwed up on quality.

So if it's passed 30days and your base starts cracking will ss replace them ?

If your lucky you might get it through but not without a big fight. I bought mine from a comic shop and when I got it. It had no cracks then I found the base and statue had cracks after about 21 days. I quickly brought it back to the comic shop and they called SS for a replacement. I tell you it took a lot of hard work to get them to give me a replacement. I know it's suppose to be easy but who knows why sometimes you have to fight with them. It just makes collecting sour when this happens. But after your 30 days it's anyone's game. Lots of issues and excuses from them will arise. Sucks because it's 100% SS fault for painting this statue wrong and missing all the correct steps. Most will not crack right away. Just give it about a month to a year after you open the box.

If your lucky you might get it through but not without a big fight. I bought mine from a comic shop and when I got it. It had no cracks then I found the base and statue had cracks after about 21 days. I quickly brought it back to the comic shop and they called SS for a replacement. I tell you it took a lot of hard work to get them to give me a replacement. I know it's suppose to be easy but who knows why sometimes you have to fight with them. It just makes collecting sour when this happens. But after your 30 days it's anyone's game. Lots of issues and excuses from them will arise. Sucks because it's 100% SS fault for painting this statue wrong and missing all the correct steps. Most will not crack right away. Just give it about a month to a year after you open the box.

ss doesnt give a ****, if they have extra replacement stock lying around they will send it to you like throwing a bone to a dog. If they run out of replacement parts they just tell you to go screw yourself.

Back