Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

That's why I'd like Sideshow to confirm because although I have also thought about the angle change, on the other hand they look too different, don't you think?

[/IMG]

To be honest I say no. It just looks like the SDCC pic was taken from above and to the side changing the eyes and nose.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :dunno

The sculpt definitely has been altered. The nose is the most obvious change, particularly the nostrils are much wider in the new sculpt. The angle couldn't have affected the width of the nose. The old sculpt has a really tiny nose in comparison. Also the new sculpt has a sunken cheeks where as the old one has more of a round fluffy cheeks.

More comparison pics

Psylocke+Premium+Format+Figure+0.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-psylocke-premium-format.jpg
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

imo these two pics prove my point. The head look different due to the angle. Look how different the eyes look although they are from the same sculpt.

I see they look different because of the lighting but I can clearly see they are the same sculpt in those two pics. :dunno

Again, we'll have to wait. I just hope not for too long.

Either way I don't think either sculpt would stop a psylocke fan from picking her up, she will go great with the other x men pf's released already

I really love that head sculpted and I'm very glad I never bought the comiquette.

it looks better than the comiquette

To be honest I say no. It just looks like the SDCC pic was taken from above and to the side changing the eyes and nose.

Either way I don't think either sculpt would stop a psylocke fan from picking her up, she will go great with the other x men pf's released already

I really love that head sculpt and I'm very glad I never bought the comiquette.

:exactly:

I feel the same.

pretty sure Seth mentioned modifying it a bit in the video preview. Looks like she has bigger cheekbones. The comiquette was a huge success, so will the PF. The Reg edition size is huge which is surprising, but I think thats in large part due to the demand and how fast the comiquette sold out.

I really love that head sculpted and I'm very glad I never bought the comiquette.

I am very glad I bought the comiquette! I am also looking forward to adding this one to my PF's. Win Win!

This was the next best thing I wanted after Rogue. Since the whole Rogue fiasco thing happened, I decided jumped on the WL for an EX of this. Here's to hoping it'll convert.

The sculpt at SDCC clearly has a wider face and she has purple lipstick instead of red. The bridge of her nose and her nostrils are also wider. The gallery pics have a more toonish face. The eyelashes in the gallery pics go straight whereas the ones in the SDCC pics curve. It's different. The one shown at the con is the one I want :D

300117_press02.jpg
300117_press01.jpg
IMG_9504.JPG

Last edited:

The changes made it look better IMO. Either way, I like the overall sculpt and pose, especially with the two swords. All I really want is a paint job not done by monkeys.

How optimistic. :(

I am very glad I bought the comiquette! I am also looking forward to adding this one to my PF's. Win Win!

Good choice..Comiquettes usually end up much better looking than PF's who sometimes end up looking like overgrown dress up Dolls if you ask me..

Can't wait to see, whats kind of screw up Sideshow have in place for this one.

I could definitely see them giving her a flat ass...

Back