Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after psylocke we will be down to three XMen girls Strom, Jubilee and Jean. I'm assuming if we get storm the exclusive would be a switch out angry head with white eyes

Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Should I get onto the Wait List for a Exclusive? Do you think there is a chance it will convert?

Never hurts to just add your name you never know.

Should I get onto the Wait List for a Exclusive? Do you think there is a chance it will convert?

Try and error. No risk, no fun...

I think you should try it...

Waitlisted the Ex....it will convert!!!! It will...for me, hehehee.

looks like Psylocke will be leaving X-FORCE ...

or maybe this inadvertently proves who the ‘the mole’ for one side on the other’s team will be.

The new roster of X-MEN teams. I like Colossus' new costume. Kinda wish that juggernaut style helmet was the exclusive for the comiquette, but of course that would've meant a later release.

New2.jpg

New1.jpg

wait, I guess Psylocke AOA variant will be on Uncanny XForce... and the 616 variant is returning back to the X-Men team (perhaps leader?)

Found this cover art for upcomming Uncanny issue

detail.jpg

the black silhouette appears to be Jean aka Phoenix..

Last edited:

New2.jpg

I just noticed how there's fiery energy covering the entire poster coming from that one shadowy figure, they're really trying to sell that one character being super overpowered.. I'm betting that's AOA Jean Grey :)
So Cyclops' got Magneto backing him up while Wolverine's got Phoenix, interesting...

-

That could easily be Rachel Summers, alternate timeline daughter of Cyke & Jean. Seeing as how Havok is back as well, last time they were seen was in space together battling the Shiar Empire with Vulcan as emperor.

Wow, the X-Men rosters have changed alot since I stopped reading 5 years ago. I don't even recognize some of the "new" characters.

Glad to see that Havok is back from Shiar space and in X-Factor again. :rock

I think they're trying to throw us off, I was thinking the shadowy character behind Rogue is actually Rachael, and that she's staying with Rogue and Gambit in the Legacy title after they bring her back home or something.. And with the whole theme of AoA peeps helping Wolverine, I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually AoA Jean Grey behind Wolverine..

The full roster reveal has been released. Polaris, Maddox, Rachel & Idie is the one behind Wolvie doing the "Phoenix" looking thing. It isn't Jean.

Didn't know the full roster was revealed already, here it is:

4e6a221576c0b.jpg

-

Last edited:

I was just gonna ask what happend to Idie since shes not on generation hope. Btw doesnt she have an afro??

Last edited:
Back