Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Now we need Beast, Colossus, Storm, Ice man, Jean and Magneto... How many years before this is done.

I'd love to see Iceman in 1:4 form. I'm really looking forward to what they come up for him.

I would crack all over if the Iceman Comiquette(from the calender?) is 1/5 scale.

add in professor X and thats 10 more needs to be done.

Jean Grey please!!!

jean-using-mutant-powers.jpg

Unfortunately by the looks of things the X-men PF line along with the comiquette line seem to be slowing down after this psylocke

With SSC newly acquired DC license, it will take 6 years to do those. :monkey2

Unfortunately by the looks of things the X-men PF line along with the comiquette line seem to be slowing down after this psylocke

Exactly what I'm dreading.....:monkey2
With Sideshow coming up with new lines and licenses all the time 6 years may be optimistic.

You guys...LOL. Don't underestimate the power of greed!! They'll hire new people if needs be.

SSC's excuses for some of the bad quality thus far?....We'll produce bigger, better premium quality products because we recognize customer aren't paying enough for quality? OK, maybe; maybe the quality isn't so bad; but maybe SSC recognizes a market niche that they can tap into with larger scales.

They'll sucks your wallets dry; finger licking good!

Last edited:

Glad I only collect quarter scale. I can afford one PF a month if they hire more people.

I love Jean, but I just can't see how they can do the Jim Lee version of her in mixed media format and still look good :/

I agree. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now. Just how could they do the Jim Lee version as mixed media, and not have it look ridiculous?

They could do Phoenix as a PF easily. Fully sculpted with just the sash as fabric :D
Granted, it wouldn't be a Jim Lee design, but it's still iconic as Jean Grey.

jean-grey.jpg

I agree. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now. Just how could they do the Jim Lee version as mixed media, and not have it look ridiculous?

They could do Phoenix as a PF easily. Fully sculpted with just the sash as fabric :D
Granted, it wouldn't be a Jim Lee design, but it's still iconic as Jean Grey.

jean-grey.jpg

Maybe they can do Jean in 1/4 comiquette form... that way she'd be fully sculpted.. I'd be happy with that!

If they do her suit like Black Cat I see no problem.

Sculpted with the sash as fabric would be the best option IMO

wow no one talking about this for some time now.

to me its one of the best pieces they have coming out!

let show psylocke some more love haha

Sculpted with the sash as fabric would be the best option IMO

That probably would look the best, but if the sash were the only fabric component wouldn't that be stretching the idea of PF's being multi-media? I guess if they make the swords metal it would be OK...?

wow no one talking about this for some time now.

to me its one of the best pieces they have coming out!

let show psylocke some more love haha

I'd have to admit the 1st thing I noticed upon seeing this piece was the legs & ass then the next thing I saw was the pre-order button.

I'd have to admit the 1st thing I noticed upon seeing this piece was the legs & ass then the next thing I saw was the pre-order button.

Oh s__t!!! Where was the pre-order button???:lol

Is that what they are calling it now a days.....

Back