Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

omg she looks amazing and im loving the new face! damn im soooo glad i pre ordered the EX of this :yess: cant wait

I want this one now. Damn it. :(

Me too :monkey1 Seriously, what a difference!

IMG_9504.JPG
marvel-statuette-1-4-premium-format-psylocke-57-cm-.jpg

I wonder if SSC did Photoshop on there preview pic? This is a must for me.

This face looks 1000000% better then the comiquette version! We should see the PF selling out very soon!

Looks WAY better in these pics. I'll be ordering this now to go with Rogue.

Still not sold out, guess not as popular as cyclops and rogue

I really had no complaints to begin with and now I'm happier that I have this one PO'd. Thanks for the new pics.

Yeah something is off with Rogues head for me as well.

Well if any photos has made me place an order before viewing myself on Sat., is this PF right here. The SDCC photo and those eyes are just calling for me to add those to my collection. This PF and the Angel Comi' are the only two statues that I was on the fence about but not anymore!

Well if any photos has made me place an order before viewing myself on Sat., is this PF right here. The SDCC photo and those eyes are just calling for me to add those to my collection. This PF and the Angel Comi' are the only two statues that I was on the fence about but not anymore!

:hi5:Good man!

:hi5:Good man!

I'm not der yet. :(

I agree with you.:hi5:This is one of the best Angel sculpts to date. I thought about cancelling him but after seeing the SDCC pics, it sold me. :yess:

Damn, that single shot has totally changed my mind on this piece!! Looks about 1,000x better than the preview shots we got!!!!

Damn, that single shot has totally changed my mind on this piece!! Looks about 1,000x better than the preview shots we got!!!!

:exactly: This gives me hope regarding the EX head, too. I don't dislike it as much as some other people do, but if that head turns out 1,000x better as well then this statue is going to be something really special.

Now we need Beast, Colossus, Storm, Ice man, Jean and Magneto... How many years before this is done.

^
Don't forget Archangel.
Also, add in brown suit Wolverine, and Nightcrawler just for good measure.

Back