Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Anyone know of the regulars are coming out bad as well?

Yes mine came cracked and its the regular version. :( Seems like alot of them will crack after a week or a few weeks. :dunno This sucks and I dont know what to expect from all this. I mean what do I do if this cracks in 6 months???

My base has many thin spider web cracks as well. This is my replacement base, the original base had a chip on it. I didn't even notice it until someone mentioned this issue. I believe every single of her base has this issue?

The spiderweb cracks are not visible unless I see it with the flashlight. My Gambit and Rouge's bases do not have this spiderweb cracks when I see them with the flashlight.

For those of you who think your base is fine, try to see it with the flashlight, does it still look fine?

My base has many thin spider web cracks as well. This is my replacement base, the original base had a chip on it. I didn't even notice it until someone mentioned this issue. I believe every single of her base has this issue?

The spiderweb cracks are not visible unless I see it with the flashlight. My Gambit and Rouge's bases do not have this spiderweb cracks when I see them with the flashlight.

For those of you who think your base is fine, try to see it with the flashlight, does it still look fine?

yea, i didnt notice them but with a light shining directly on the base, i can see them on mine too. None of them have actually cracked or started peeling but they are there. this is why im contemplating a return this time. unless the repaint or use better material on future replacement batches, every single one of these is gonna go bad in a month or two.

for those of you who requested a replacement base, did they send one out right away or did they place you on another waiting list?

Mine is perfect. The bid will begin at $500 :lecture

So happy I passed on this with all the problems. I was very upset they changed the face and made her ugly .... now it saved me a big headache

We FINALLY got these in at the store last night and I personally checked every one of them. Exclusives are coming in next week. There was only one with a visible flaw, where the outfit was becoming un-stitched.

One customer and friend pointed out that her legs were anatomically incorrect, that one thigh is bigger than the other and her knee seems too low. I understand where he's coming from, but I think it's because she's putting weight onto one side of her body. Does anyone else see this when they look at it?

We FINALLY got these in at the store last night and I personally checked every one of them. Exclusives are coming in next week. There was only one with a visible flaw, where the outfit was becoming un-stitched.

One customer and friend pointed out that her legs were anatomically incorrect, that one thigh is bigger than the other and her knee seems too low. I understand where he's coming from, but I think it's because she's putting weight onto one side of her body. Does anyone else see this when they look at it?
I agree that her left leg is longer than her right. The legs looked off to me before, but I never could figure it out. Now I understand why they look wrong. Your customer is rather perceptive.

Dear ,

Thank you for your patience. We are expecting the Psylocke replacements to arrive in June of this year and should be shipping in June/July.

one or two more months >_<

Back