Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

oh here we go with that again :panic:

Sorry wasnt trying to be rude just wanted to see what it looks like before it ships... asking too much i guess.

Am i the only one that finds it strange that we dont really know exactly what we have ordered from sideshow?? Shoudnt they show us if there has been changes made to the facial sculpt... ?

No, no strange at all. And of course they ahould reveal the final product asap, especially if the sculpt has been changed. I really don't understand what they are waiting for.

No, no strange at all. And of course they ahould reveal the final product asap, especially if the sculpt has been changed. I really don't understand what they are waiting for.

After Rogue its not just about a final product but also about a "Production Piece"

I was out of the country for awhile and was out of the loop. Didn't know this was even being made till last month. I guess I missed out, because even on a wait list flex pay, I won't have much time to get any sort of money for it. Psylocke is one of my faves too.

Anyways...how come Sideshow doesn't show 360 degree views on their listings anymore? It's always different angles form the front.

I was out of the country for awhile and was out of the loop. Didn't know this was even being made till last month. I guess I missed out, because even on a wait list flex pay, I won't have much time to get any sort of money for it. Psylocke is one of my faves too.

Anyways...how come Sideshow doesn't show 360 degree views on their listings anymore? It's always different angles form the front.

Because they don't want anyone complaining when they fill in the crack of her assets. : :lol

Sorry guys I couldn't resist. :peace

Because they don't want anyone complaining when they fill in the crack of her assets. : :lol

Sorry guys I couldn't resist. :peace

Actually, that's what I was thinking, but I didn't want that to come off as the only reason I wanted this statue. lol

If I was interested in buying something because it had a nice derriere, I'd just buy an adult-relations flick. lol And even then, I probably wouldn't buy it. :lol

It´s on the 20th...

No problem, I can wait to get her home, but¨I´m scared of her arriving like Rogue...:pray:

No problem, I can wait to get her home, but¨I´m scared of her arriving like Rogue...:pray:

Agreed! On the brightside I did notice when she first came out that the paint scheme on her face looked much more simple than prior work. Im expecting her to come out ok.

After the Rogue fiasco, I decided to cancel my Ex...

Does anyone know when the he!! we're going to get to see the new re-sculpted EX head? I'm thinking of cancelling her to get a different 1/4 scale statue (Yamato Ritual).

Does anyone know when the he!! we're going to get to see the new re-sculpted EX head? I'm thinking of cancelling her to get a different 1/4 scale statue (Yamato Ritual).

Weren't there some shots from SDCC? or is it a different one?

Everyone keeps referring to the Rogue problem, but no one has clearly stated what was wrong with her. Since I never had interest in her, I have no idea what problems she brought to the table that might affect this Psylocke release (or any other female releases).

Can someone elaborate for me?

Back