Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

*trev-solo 4 days ago
Thank you very much! It was fun to get to do something different.

I did get to do some other portraits for the Marvel line. There's an Illyana Magik statue previewed with Colossus that I did some portraits on. I also redid the portraits on a statue that was released over the summer of Psylocke. I still need to post shots of her headsculpt.
Thanks!
Trev

https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/art/XMEN-Colossus-266297153?offset=20#comments

I'm guessing he's confirming the head from Comic-Con is different from the one on the site for those not sure. So that's the head we're getting...I'm definitely okay with that

I like the con head better. Good choice now SSC, don't F up the paint app on Psylocke's face.

i'm confused. is the link supposed to take me to psylocke heads seeing how this is the psylocke pf thread? all i see are colossus's heads.

Its not a link to pictures of the sculpt, just to the quote Trevor made on that page.

I was one of the people that didn't really see the difference on the Psylocke heads. I stand corrected and I'm anxious to see if he resculpted the EX head.

i'm confused. is the link supposed to take me to psylocke heads seeing how this is the psylocke pf thread? all i see are colossus's heads.

Yeah, as King has said, it is a link to Trevor post confirming he has resculpted the new portraits (presumably the ones at SDCC). You can also appreciate his awesome sculpts in his gallery too ;)

I like the con head better. Good choice now SSC, don't F up the paint app on Psylocke's face.

No matter how good the new head sculpt it all comes down to the skill in a chinese factory

This is good news. SOunds like Trev is confirming that Psylocke's heads have been resculpted and were what was shown at ComicCon. :rock

yeah who is at the chinese factory, so there's no hope.:slap

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Hopefully Sideshow has learned from their recent mistakes.

Spiderman comi; Rogue PF; next is Joker!!!

:exactly: I keep telling myself that, of course, I do have her on order and I am hoping for the best.

Am i the only one that finds it strange that we dont really know exactly what we have ordered from sideshow?? Shoudnt they show us if there has been changes made to the facial sculpt... ?

Back