Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Is it a 3” or 4” tube?

4" tube.

I agree that SS can't be sending unframed prints like this, cause even though this time there was no damage, it bothers me tremendously the less than usual care they do packing/safeguarding a print. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I agree with your whole post 100%. :duff

They should at least be taping the ends of the craft paper to the inside of the tube. It’ll prevent the print from bouncing around and sliding

As I am.. it looks really good! Even thinking of going the framed route.

With SS spending time with Todd Fisher, I'm surprised they didn't get him to sign this release too.
Would that appeal to anyone?

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

When they start the unframed sells?

With SS spending time with Todd Fisher, I'm surprised they didn't get him to sign this release too.
Would that appeal to anyone?

Absolutely not! The rule of thumb in art collecting is that no one other than the artist should sign a print or original artwork.

Same. For some reason i don’t like alex ross for xmen. JL and Avengers I love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this looks pretty nice..

The Joker™ Fine Art Lithograph by Alex Ross will be limited to 275 pieces worldwide! This hand-signed DC Comics collectible will launch for Pre-Order framed on Friday, June 1st, 2018 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time). Should any piece remain, they will be made available for Pre-Order on Monday, June 4, 2019 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time).

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanne_JokerPrint.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanne_JokerPrint.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 113
Back