Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Dude same here. Been hoping for an IW print from Ryan Meindering.

I got this black panther poster signed by him[emoji16]
ebd545721bcdfe92bf0661d9d5550acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That art is legit. Where'd you get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That art is legit. Where'd you get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tnx. Its actually just a poster. I won it from a contest on his instagram account lol. Its a concept art from the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the highest AP run I've seen from Olivia is 30, so 50 for Leia is a lot.

Why does Sideshow not provide framing option for all prints?

Since they say they custom frame each print anyway, and most of their frames seem mostly standard

I always check the prints out, see that any print I want is not available framed, curse a bit, and move on

But with this one: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-verse-sideshow-collectibles-500461/ - I just can't move on :(

Why does Sideshow not provide framing option for all prints?

Do you mean better quality frames?

Since they say they custom frame each print anyway, and most of their frames seem mostly standard

I always check the prints out, see that any print I want is not available framed, curse a bit, and move on

But with this one: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-verse-sideshow-collectibles-500461/ - I just can't move on :(

I want that print too. :drool Mark Brooks is an awesome artist. :rock

No, I mean their default regular frame - the prints I want are usually out of stock in framed option but available in non-framed option

My Alex Ross Batman print is charging this Wednesday and I have been on the wait list for the Alex Ross Man of Steel Superman print a day after it was solicited and sold out.

Has anyone gotten notice yet of the Ross Superman print that was solicited before Batman?
I am curious to see if I have any chance of a conversion.

I like the Alex Ross Death of Wolverine print but the price seems high for it. I’ve never bought a print from them before. Do you guys usually buy it unframed or is it not worth it? If you buy it unframed, where do you guys get it framed?

I like the Alex Ross Death of Wolverine print but the price seems high for it. I’ve never bought a print from them before. Do you guys usually buy it unframed or is it not worth it? If you buy it unframed, where do you guys get it framed?

Alex Ross brings the A-list price tag. His are more expensive than the normal prints

I've always bought my prints unframed. I don't like the frames used on the framed prints.

I get my prints framed at either Michael's or Hobby Lobby.

I've always bought my prints unframed. I don't like the frames used on the framed prints.

I get my prints framed at either Michael's or Hobby Lobby.

Do those places do a good job? I used to get my prints framed at Aarons Brothers and thought they were great because they did a great job and the print never left the store. I had no idea that Aaron Brothers was owned by Michaels and that they all recently closed until I went to get something framed last week.

I was under the impression that Michaels and Hobby Lobby send the framing out to be done. Is that the case? I have two prints that I need to get framed and I'm at a loss as to where to go now that AB is gone.

Back