Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Wow i must be the only one that didnt have a hard on for this huntress print. Call me crazy i guess, but i dont see the appeal in this print other then it being hand signed by a popular modern artist. I liked alot of his other prints better then this one, but they had fake penciled signatures so i passed. Hopefully we get another hand signed one for a character i actually care about and that has more of the art gem it factor then this one, which no offense to anyone that loves it, looks very ordinary to me as far as prints go.

Last edited:

Mondo and Bottleneck are big boy drops, you gotta be quick on those

I got into the office a few minutes late this morning and was hoping to still be able to snag one. I have not bought from those 2 sites before. I only bought the 2 Olivia WW prints from Sideshow. Was hoping to add this 3rd WW print. But oh well. I guess some things were not meant to be.

I got into the office a few minutes late this morning and was hoping to still be able to snag one. I have not bought from those 2 sites before. I only bought the 2 Olivia WW prints from Sideshow. Was hoping to add this 3rd WW print. But oh well. I guess some things were not meant to be.

That's how I see it. Oh well.

Nope. I couldn't break away from my students to snag one. :gah: Extra homework for all of them! :lol

How old are these students? You should have offered extra credit for the one that snagged you the print and of course cover the cost.

Looks like a X-Men villains print at next week SS live. Magneto design based on new pf.

does anyone know if there is a fantastic four premium art that SSC has sells/plans on selling?

Back