Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

How would one transport and carry a sideshow print (a2 size) to a con? Do you have a special single sleeve of some sort? Do you bring in your whole portfolio? Remember you need to carry it all day.

I would say tube also, Although it'd be awesome to see if someone carried the thing in it's frame. :lol

I want the black cat :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on getting the new Black Cat print. :D

Me three.

How would one transport and carry a sideshow print (a2 size) to a con? Do you have a special single sleeve of some sort? Do you bring in your whole portfolio? Remember you need to carry it all day.

I brought 2 to SDCC to have Artgerm sign. They make resealable bags and backing boards in that size. I had my 2 prints in the bag sandwiched in-between 2 backing boards. With that setup you don't even have to remove the full print, you can just slide the bottom out far enough for them to sign it. Tubes can work also, but these thick prints are hard to get in and out without damaging the print, especially at con where there are people walking all around you and you have no flat surface to set everything down. I'd only use a tube as an absolute last resort

I've always taken my big prints to conventions in tubes--even the Artgerm ones. They're easier to transport and I don't have to worry about them getting bent or the corners getting bent if I set it down or drop it. Plus, a tube is much easier to carry on the convention floor for me. It really just comes down to preference though.

Me three.

:hi5:

I've always taken my big prints to conventions in tubes--even the Artgerm ones. They're easier to transport and I don't have to worry about them getting bent or the corners getting bent if I set it down or drop it. Plus, a tube is much easier to carry on the convention floor for me. It really just comes down to preference though.

Yup. Whatever works for you and you feel comfortable in using.

I always use tubes to carry my art prints when going to cons; it's just easier for me to carry my prints.

When getting stuff signed normally someone picks up your piece (a staff member of the actor) to give it to the actor to sign. Do you ask them not to handle the print and give it to the star yourself?

I've never worried about handing something off to be signed. In my experience, the people helping whoever is signing have always been extremely careful with anything handed to them. I've even had some ask me to be the one that hands it to whoever so there isn't a chance of the helper messing it up. :lol

That is good to hear. Now to wait for my DC and Marvel stars to come to Sydney apart from Chris Hemsworth because he is a rip off.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Strange post no one talking about Alex Ross terminator or Alex Ross new motu prints..

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Strange post no one talking about Alex Ross terminator or Alex Ross new motu prints..

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I didn't get the AR Terminator print. I do like the AR Skeletor print! :rock

I'd buy the set just it alone. :D

Robo Signature :rotfl

7dbb60e40b0781de99950f435f4f1333.jpg

Artgerm Huntress on next week Sideshow live so print probably go up on sale next Friday.

Back