Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Gal has an atrocious autogaph. You can't make out a single letter in what I've seen so far here and on ebay. Maybe she never went to school and doesnt know how to hand-sign her name.

She's Isrealian, racist bastard(I joke btw) her signature is in Hebrew

:LOL :LOL :LOL +1

I really doubt that Olivia will be doing the con circuit because she made a ton of money working for Playboy and her art goes for really big bucks.

She does SDCC every year

No one is interested on the T2 print? I really like it but I prefer unframed version.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

1125x682_previewbanner_BlackCatPrint-1.jpg

Whoa my waitlist just converted for the original Olivia wonder woman print.. Not sure how it's possible it shipped many moons ago and was sold out. Im happy it converted but this was definitely unexpected. Never had a print convert this long after shipping date, usually they just get cancelled by ssc. I wonder if Olivia did me a solid and did 1 more just for me lol

I ordered the new one as well, I probably would have bought both anyway but not sure if i have enough wall space (both framed versions) for 2 wonder woman prints. I'll make it work though

Last edited:

Whoa my waitlist just converted for the original Olivia wonder woman print.. Not sure how it's possible it shipped many moons ago and was sold out. Im happy it converted but this was definitely unexpected. Never had a print convert this long after shipping date, usually they just get cancelled by ssc. I wonder if Olivia did me a solid and did 1 more just for me lol

I ordered the new one as well, I probably would have bought both anyway but not sure if i have enough wall space (both framed versions) for 2 wonder woman prints. I'll make it work though

I ordered mine nearly 2 months ago and i don't have the first WW print yet popcultcha probably gets their stock a bit later then sideshow. ETA is September i am hoping to get it any week now.

Oh wow, Nice! Congrats! :duff

After the Huntress print, whenever she comes out, I'm taking a break from any further prints if I can, lol. I got too many now that need to be framed.

How would one transport and carry a sideshow print (a2 size) to a con? Do you have a special single sleeve of some sort? Do you bring in your whole portfolio? Remember you need to carry it all day.

I want the black cat :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would one transport and carry a sideshow print (a2 size) to a con? Do you have a special single sleeve of some sort? Do you bring in your whole portfolio? Remember you need to carry it all day.

I would bring it in the tube. So many people bumping into you, could damage your print if you carry it in a portfolio or flat, unrolled.

I brought my Marvel Trinity print in it's tube to get signed by Stan. Like Army said, there's a lot of people bumping into you, don't want it damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back