Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

There's no NRD on the unframed

Sorry, I meant to say do we have to cancel the framed and lose the NRD to order the unframed? Or will Sideshow allow us to transfer what we paid for the NRD of the framed version to the new order, even though it's probably slim chance it will still be available.

Sorry, I meant to say do we have to cancel the framed and lose the NRD to order the unframed? Or will Sideshow allow us to transfer what we paid for the NRD of the framed version to the new order, even though it's probably slim chance it will still be available.

If you cancel early enough, no

I had the Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage print just convert (Unframed of course). This caught me off guard. Darn, guess an extra item also going to be on the way

dc-comics-black-canary-premium-format-300287-18.jpg

A week or so ago the waitlist meter told me I pretty much had no chance of getting a guardians print and tonight I just got an email from sideshow saying my Waitlist is converting lol.

A week or so ago the waitlist meter told me I pretty much had no chance of getting a guardians print and tonight I just got an email from sideshow saying my Waitlist is converting lol.

[emoji23] maybe it was mine lol. I got the email but i canceled haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This upcoming She-Ra print by Dave Wilkins looks pretty good. I'm not crazy about his version of Hordak but I may still get this.

preview_shera_print_full.jpg

:clap Nice, congrats

How do you see the waitlist meter? I can't seem to find it anymore.

Anyone thinks the JL unframed will happen?

[emoji23] maybe it was mine lol. I got the email but i canceled haha

Ha, possibly

:clap Nice, congrats

How do you see the waitlist meter? I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thanks!

It was up last week but mine appears to be gone as well. Not sure why.

Anyone thinks the JL unframed will happen?

I was wondering that myself, but I'm thinking it's a slim chance given the popularity of said subjects in the print. I don't really want the framed version since I have a portfolio for all my prints, but might have to order this. What do others think?

I also wonder if he might have an alternate JLA print to be released in the future... he's done a few, and there's the more famous one akin to the Avengers one that he had which has the entire team as a front-facing portrait. I'd rather have that one if so.

Unframed Zatanna charged in 7 days. Wow that was fast.

I'm glad Zatanna is shipping quickly. I want to take her to SDCC to get Artgerm's signature since Sideshow won't ****ing do it.

Anyone picking up the jla Alex Ross today

Anyone picking up the jla Alex Ross today

Ordered.

Just realized my email gets delayed. Email said it was sent 13 minutes ago at 3:11pm, but it appeared in my inbox only 5 at 3:19pm. :computer

Back