Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

If that JL print is available unframed on Monday which I think it might be, then I'm going for it. :pray:

I'll pass on it :lol I'm not a big enough DC fan to get a print of the JLA, even if it's Alex Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The layout is all wrong on it

Yeah, honestly I thought that the print would be bigger to warrant the higher price. I caved on it. I really like the profile perspective of it plus it might be a while before another JL print. I was considering the mini canvas on his site but I think I'm gonna try and save up for the pieces of his that I really want on canvas.

Yeah, honestly I thought that the print would be bigger to warrant the higher price. I caved on it. I really like the profile perspective of it plus it might be a while before another JL print. I was considering the mini canvas on his site but I think I'm gonna try and save up for the pieces of his that I really want on canvas.

Will Sideshow allow you to move your NRD from the framed towards the balance for the unframed if you get that on Monday since it was available?

Will Sideshow allow you to move your NRD from the framed towards the balance for the unframed if you get that on Monday since it was available?

I believe you gotta talk to someone live and I think they'll do it for you but just once as a courtesy, from my understanding. I haven't done it myself tho.

I believe you gotta talk to someone live and I think they'll do it for you but just once as a courtesy, from my understanding. I haven't done it myself tho.

Oh, is it the same as transferring any item's NRD? Or is it separate for prints?

Oh, is it the same as transferring any item's NRD? Or is it separate for prints?

I think it's more like cancelling it outright and then just ordering something else.. wouldn't hurt to try and ask them tho.

I think it's more like cancelling it outright and then just ordering something else.. wouldn't hurt to try and ask them tho.

That's true. Didn't want to miss out on it like the Wonder Woman print, but prefer the unframed because I keep my prints in a portfolio, no space really to hang it, plus I keep hearing bad things about their frames. I'm not a fan of how they changed their releases from framed first and only if any left over, unframed.

That's true. Didn't want to miss out on it like the Wonder Woman print, but prefer the unframed because I keep my prints in a portfolio, no space really to hang it, plus I keep hearing bad things about their frames.

Ah, yeah I didn't want to miss he Iron Man one that came out so I PO'd the framed but once the unframed came out I cancelled the framed and just lost the NRD.

I didn't bother to ask but I guess I shouldve just to see if they could've just moved it.

Ah, yeah I didn't want to miss he Iron Man one that came out so I PO'd the framed but once the unframed came out I cancelled the framed and just lost the NRD.

I didn't bother to ask but I guess I shouldve just to see if they could've just moved it.

Sorry to hear, yeah that sucks that both options aren't available. I guess Sideshow wants to sell more framed ones and if everyone's buying the unframed....

I think SS will allow it as a one time courtesy, though I think I may have already used it up. My card hasn't been charged yet, so I think I can cancel before the charge comes through.

Honestly I think it'll be a bloodbath tomorrow when the unframed versions go up for sale. So I think I'll just keep my current order. I'll lose around $50 for NRD if I cancel my order after I secure an unframed, which would add to the cost of having it framed.

Crossing my fingers that everyone here that wants this print gets one tomorrow.

Sorry to hear, yeah that sucks that both options aren't available. I guess Sideshow wants to sell more framed ones and if everyone's buying the unframed....

Oh it's all good, I was expecting to do that :lol I really didn't want to miss that print.

I think SS will allow it as a one time courtesy, though I think I may have already used it up. My card hasn't been charged yet, so I think I can cancel before the charge comes through.

Honestly I think it'll be a bloodbath tomorrow when the unframed versions go up for sale. So I think I'll just keep my current order. I'll lose around $50 for NRD if I cancel my order after I secure an unframed, which would add to the cost of having it framed.

That's weird, usually I get charged immediately right away as well but I didn't get a notification from my app regarding a charge.

I see that it is pending now. $48 was the NRD right? I guess it's better to play it safe. I might try to see if someone would be interested in buying it for the same retail price just to get back what was paid, but probably not.

I always thought Alex Ross was a famous painter but it seems Olivia is even more popular :lol

I see that it is pending now. $48 was the NRD right? I guess it's better to play it safe. I might try to see if someone would be interested in buying it for the same retail price, but probably not.

Yeah that's the NRD. Getting the unframed would significantly cut down shipping to Canada. We really get taxed to death. I hope this doesn't get shipped at the same time as the HT Wonder Woman and the P1 TDKR Batman. But I been in the game long enough to know that it will happen. :lol

Around what time does the unframed go up for sale? I remember it used to be around 1pm I think, need to make sure I'm on break from work at that time :lol

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Around what time does the unframed go up for sale? I remember it used to be around 1pm I think, need to make sure I'm on break from work at that time :lol

I think around 12PM PST. It hasn't been always on the dot though. Good luck, got my fingers crossed for you!

*edit* 12PM PST!

Back