Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Same. Do they have an unframed option on Monday? Or is it all framed? I remember the ES was very small... but I don't want the frame.

They'll have unframed Monday. Will be a fast sellout.

Gotcha, thanks. Will have to hope to be near the phone at work whenever it goes up. Would be happy with the art print if the EX doesn't convert.

Wow, already framed on WL and it's a automated penciled signed print. It's gonna be tough on Monday to get unframed if you're not fast enough.

Their email says there will be unframed Monday if supplies last, filling up the framed waitlist would indicate they haven't? Unless they do decide to set a few aside I suppose.

Yeah gonna get that Spidey print and try and get that Thanos one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unbelievable but the Thanos PF EXC is already sold out. 750 exclusives already have names to them. I can see the unframed print selling out in 5 minutes.

It's unbelievable but the Thanos PF EXC is already sold out. 750 exclusives already have names to them. I can see the unframed print selling out in 5 minutes.

Yeah scalpers, some are reselling for 4K on eBay smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope not, I asked SS an hour ago and they mentioned they would be available from 10am today

Doesn't look like any unframed

No unframed version. I just called and they said it's sold out.

Getting tired of SS's random times. How hard is it to set a time like PCS does? Why say you will be offering these on a specific date and time but instead offer an early access and sell out before the date mention. That's so stupid. I'm done.

I knew this would happen that is why I just bought the framed version early on. Can't miss out on both the portrait and the Exclusive head sculpt.

Back