Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

This email invite. What is it exactly? I was invited but have no idea why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This email invite. What is it exactly? I was invited but have no idea why

They track your purchases and send out early invites for the art prints they feel you may like the Friday before the normal PO is supposed to go up. However, they only ever offer the framed version through these.

They track your purchases and send out early invites for the art prints they feel you may like the Friday before the normal PO is supposed to go up. However, they only ever offer the framed version through these.

Cool tnx. I guess cuz i jumped on the ex waitlist. Kinda sux for the ones that only want the print. 750 ex sold out. No wonder 200 prints on invite only would sell fast as well

A lot of people rather get theirs unframed to frame later at their local shop for better materials. What happened was on Friday everybody bought framed, so there were none left to sell today to the unframed collectors. SS should just had this as "sold out" since Friday so people didn't wait around for nothing.

I also just don't like the frames, offers average protection and I could get it personalized for a little more at my local shop.

Not only that, people don't have wall space and a lot of people I know just buys prints, puts them in portfolios or leave them in tubes for storage and only put up ones that are really special

Guys. Just read ss blog. So the spiderman print framed and unframed are set for the same monday right? Lol. Hope so. This one im going for the unframed. Cant afford venom and carnage to go with my spidey haha

I'm the same--don't like Sideshow's frames and don't have room to hang everything I buy anyway so most of it goes in portfolios. I like the unframed option so it'd be nice to be able to have the opportunity to get one, even if they only offer 30-50 of them. Even though I wasn't too upset about missing out on Thanos since it's got that goddamn robot signature, I don't like they system they have set up now where everything is sold out before the advertised public preorder date.

Agreed. I only buy the unframed ones too and keep them in Itoya portfolios. Only my most favorite prints get framed, and that is not with cheap frames and normal glass. I get nice frames, nice mats and museum glass. So, yes I was pretty pissed that they did not set aside any Thanos unframed prints as they advertised they were doing.

Guys. Just read ss blog. So the spiderman print framed and unframed are set for the same monday right? Lol. Hope so. This one im going for the unframed. Cant afford venom and carnage to go with my spidey haha

Yeah it goes up April 10th. Gonna get it to match with Venom and Carnage I got preordered.

I'm the same--don't like Sideshow's frames and don't have room to hang everything I buy anyway so most of it goes in portfolios. I like the unframed option so it'd be nice to be able to have the opportunity to get one, even if they only offer 30-50 of them. Even though I wasn't too upset about missing out on Thanos since it's got that goddamn robot signature, I don't like they system they have set up now where everything is sold out before the advertised public preorder date.

It is really odd... like people who don't get the early emails had no chance whatsoever.

1125x682_previewbanner_ScumVillainyPrint.jpg

eh, I love the bountry hunters but it's not that great. Also they love mixing prequel **** in there don't they :p

eh, I love the bountry hunters but it's not that great. Also they love mixing prequel **** in there don't they :p

The boringquels are the main reason I don't bother with these.

There is a lot of Star Wars artwork out there and most of it is underwhelming in my opinion. So many of these "artists" just try to capitalize on the popularity of the brand and the characters but their work often seems uninspired. Even most of the official prints from ACME don't interest me.

Last edited:

Got the invite for the spidey print. No way I'm spending 500 for 2 prints. Will gamble Monday for unframed

Yeah I can't with the frame

Is it just me or does that new Spidey print look like a bad photoshop? Spidey looks like he was drawn by a different artist than the other two, lighting looks off, and it looks like they're shoe-horning the statues into the print.

Looks good to me and is hand-signed, but now we need a new Spidey to go with this print.

Attachments

• marvel-spiderman-vs-venom-and-carnage-premium-art-print-500325-02.jpg
    marvel-spiderman-vs-venom-and-carnage-premium-art-print-500325-02.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 74
Back