Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Yeah but how do i get on that wait list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw. If they ever release more from alex. I kinda bet/hope its batman and iron man!

The link is gone off the order page. Probably have to wait until they put up the individual prints

I was able to get on the waitlist for the unframed set. Couldn't find either on the sit. Went back to my email, click the announcement that its available, it directs me to the site, waitlist for the framed set, scrolled down and saw somewhere it says "also available unframed *here*, clicked and viola. To anyone thats intrested lol

I was able to get on the waitlist for the unframed set. Couldn't find either on the sit. Went back to my email, click the announcement that its available, it directs me to the site, waitlist for the framed set, scrolled down and saw somewhere it says "also available unframed *here*, clicked and viola. To anyone thats intrested lol

You and a ton of other people :lol

They look so epic. Got on the waitlist the same day so fate will decide which one i get if any[emoji28]

I noticed the price of this framed print is now $250 from $240. It looks pretty cool with the statues.

Attachments

• dc-comics-batman-and-catwoman-premium-art-print-500487-02.jpg
    dc-comics-batman-and-catwoman-premium-art-print-500487-02.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 85

I was waiting for the Superman: Immortal FRAMED to go on-sale for the individual orders. For some reason I thought they were setting aside a certain amount of items for the individual orders. I guess that was just wishful thinking :slap I'm on the waitlist now....

I was waiting for the Superman: Immortal FRAMED to go on-sale for the individual orders. For some reason I thought they were setting aside a certain amount of items for the individual orders. I guess that was just wishful thinking :slap I'm on the waitlist now....

Cap as well? I went on the waitlist the same day for both unframed. Lets see what happens lol

Cap as well? I went on the waitlist the same day for both unframed. Lets see what happens lol

I love cap, but my collection focus' mainly on Superman and other DC heroes.

I went on the waitlist only a couple of days ago. So I'm thinking my chances of getting a print are slim to none.

Back