Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Nice!
I asked about glass too and well that was even more expensive and they were hesitant to even suggest it on such a big frame.
I really like it it's my first art print piece and I went framed just because I know myself, had I ordered the non framed one I would have likely not framed it immediately or procrastinated to the point that I would have just left it in its case at least this way it's done and on the wall.

Thanks for you response!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't even waste your time at Michaels's cause they will send out your print for framing somewhere else. That's why they charge so much. You can find a local framer and wheel and deal a good price how you want it done. I'm hoping they do a T2 Arnold print, cause that I will buy. They did do a terminator Arnold print, but I think that 1 was for the first movie.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-classic-variant-premium-art-print-500355-05.jpg

Don't even waste your time at Michaels's cause they will send out your print for framing somewhere else. That's why they charge so much. You can find a local framer and wheel and deal a good price how you want it done. I'm hoping they do a T2 Arnold print, cause that I will buy. They did do a terminator Arnold print, but I think that 1 was for the first movie.

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah that print was from T1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. When does the unframed print go up?

EDIT: Nm just saw the date in the email. Duh.

Ordered Variant TMNT. If you have a INT-THNKS-XXXX000... code, you can use it on this, I got 50$ off.

Last edited:

What kind of code is that?

It's a code you get after a successfully shipped order I guess. You usually get 25$, but can save up to 50$. I was surprised this was eligible, since most codes only works with older items.

It's a code you get after a successfully shipped order I guess. You usually get 25$, but can save up to 50$. I was surprised this was eligible, since most codes only works with older items.

Wait, you mean those $25 codes that they email you after placing an order? And if so, you can combine those? I get those but I hardly use them because they're item specific usually on in stock items that I don't want. I've only gotten the $20 coupon from a shipped item a couple of times.

Wait, you mean those $25 codes that they email you after placing an order? And if so, you can combine those? I get those but I hardly use them because they're item specific usually on in stock items that I don't want. I've only gotten the $20 coupon from a shipped item a couple of times.

Those are codes sent to international customers

Ordered the TMNT print, this one is hand signed!

Ordered the TMNT print, this one is hand signed!

yeah, the last few prints have been, thats awesome... very happy sideshow listened to the customers on this one :D

I would of waited for the non framed version of this TMNT print but was afraid it could get sold out before Thursday with only 125. Thankfully had points to offset it. I regretted not getting the first color version of the TMNT print so was happy to see this one.

I would of waited for the non framed version of this TMNT print but was afraid it could get sold out before Thursday with only 125. Thankfully had points to offset it. I regretted not getting the first color version of the TMNT print so was happy to see this one.
Lol same, and it will be lol

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure there's a set number of framed and unframed made available. So there should be unframed available.

Pretty sure there's a set number of framed and unframed made available. So there should be unframed available.
No. Don't be a buzzkill lol

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back