Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

dc-comics-wonder-woman-vs-cheetah-premium-art-print-500463-02.jpg

Got my hell priestess today very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of that Cheetah PF.

Star Wars prints aren't actually signed either so pass for me.

My "Sweet Shoppe" Olivia print shipped. Will be here Tuesday! :rock

that's worth the pick up fo sho!
you get the framed?

I don't get the framed ones from Sideshow anymore. I bought the Superman print framed and was disappointed with the cheap materials Sideshow uses. I'd rather pay a little more to get a quality frame and glass.

yeah i've always wondered the quality on the frames. i was tossing the idea around on the turtles one and blew it by waiting... but i was pricing the framing and it's not too terrible if you use coupons at michaels and hobby lobby.

yeah i've always wondered the quality on the frames. i was tossing the idea around on the turtles one and blew it by waiting... but i was pricing the framing and it's not too terrible if you use coupons at michaels and hobby lobby.

I use a local place and their pricing isn't too far off from what I'd pay Sideshow anyway. Sideshow provides a serviceable plastic frame but I'd rather have a frame that matches my other stuff. Plus, I get UV-protected non-glare glass. Sideshow gives you a piece of plain acrylic.

I use a local place and their pricing isn't too far off from what I'd pay Sideshow anyway. Sideshow provides a serviceable plastic frame but I'd rather have a frame that matches my other stuff. Plus, I get UV-protected non-glare glass. Sideshow gives you a piece of plain acrylic.

oh really? so its not even glass?? wow, cheapo is right!

I can see myself picking them up, Anakin is out of place there I feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what about Kylo? He is no Sith. General is no Sith or even Dark Side user. They chose poorly.

Back