Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

1125x682_previewbanner_500343_QueenEmbracePrint.jpg

Spent some time talking to Olivia at SDCC. I wanted to get the BR Tongue Lashing print from her and she sold me an AP print! She personalized it and asked if I wanted a picture with her. I was blown away by how sweet she was. She's doing some great Catwoman pieces that are pending license approval but she had permission to show the originals at her booth. I wanted to buy one but the one I wanted was $6k. If I had the money it'd be hanging on my wall next week.

f397d19073822fd91a1413855b412ca0.jpg

dc2f47cc351c800ac58af54a8c29bcde.jpg

80c64a0d82fb16b7a90e5e587f281ada.jpg

Not sure which, if any of these will actually end up as prints sold by Sideshow. However, this one is supposed to be the next one up for preorder.

6b89f0998f370b91f206ee110dc507d2.jpg

So I wonder what's going on with the Ivy prints. If they had enough for those who ordered them to be shipped.

I forgot to mention that I got the three exclusive Sideshow prints signed by Artgerm at SDCC. I also brought three other prints with me and he signed those as well--all free of charge. I didn't get a chance to hang out with him after the con this year, but talking to him at his booth was still awesome. He's an incredibly nice guy.

I forgot to mention that I got the three exclusive Sideshow prints signed by Artgerm at SDCC. I also brought three other prints with me and he signed those as well--all free of charge. I didn't get a chance to hang out with him after the con this year, but talking to him at his booth was still awesome. He's an incredibly nice guy.
Dude that's so awesome not only the signing part, but just meeting him sounds like an awesome experience. Really glad to hear he was humble too
Star Wars prints! :yess:

What where :horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that's so awesome not only the signing part, but just meeting him sounds like an awesome experience. Really glad to hear he was humble too

What where :horror

Yeah, ArtGerm is pretty nice. You buy a print at his booth and he signs it at no additional cost. :rock2:

Ian-MacDonald-For-Print.jpg

Ian-MacDonald.jpg

:horror those look amazing!

Got early invitation email for Superman vs. Lex. 150 es.

Back