Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Got an unframed one. Also loving the new series and this art prints is crazy good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a really awesome print! They need to get this Josh Nizzi in the pipeline to do more art for them.

Holy frak $150 for a frame. I mean a nice nice frame can cost dough but common they should have said they are giving statue buyers one.

Not saying they are but I'll be pissed if I get one then get one with my statue but of course that won't happen.

Oh I am talking about Voltron. It would look fantastic hanging behind it. Of course in a shelf since I have little kids.

Ok someone just told me $150 is not actually that much for a frame but I'll wait for a frame so the print is easier to digest.

Holy frak $150 for a frame. I mean a nice nice frame can cost dough but common they should have said they are giving statue buyers one.

Not saying they are but I'll be pissed if I get one then get one with my statue but of course that won't happen.

Oh I am talking about Voltron. It would look fantastic hanging behind it. Of course in a shelf since I have little kids.

Ok someone just told me $150 is not actually that much for a frame but I'll wait for a frame so the print is easier to digest.

:rotfl:confused:

Heh

Yeah I just ordered the frameless. After doing research I found that some places are ripoffs but that I should be around the $75-$125 for something decent. I could always mount it myself. I've done art I made before but it wasn't $90 I spent on it.

I'm ok with a simple silver or black frame. I also thought it would be cool to get it airbrushed to match the 5 lions but it would have to be an impressive idea. Maybe I'll mess around, I do graphics myself for work.

The frames aren't great quality anyway. They also don't have UV protection, so the prints will likely fade over time.

Any professional framer can take that frame apart and put in a museum glass or conservation clear to protect the art. Museum is a little expensive but you get what you pay for.

I never heard of special glass and stuff.

I have had these color pencils I made like 16 years ago in plain frames I did myself and they still look the same. It's dark now and I didn't use a flash.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I never heard of special glass and stuff.

I have had these color pencils I made like 16 years ago in plain frames I did myself and they still look the same. It's dark now and I didn't use a flash.

View attachment 276560
View attachment 276561

Maybe for those who live in heated areas and place their framed prints in direct sunlight? :/

Lol that's funny. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if they are needed but my room has shutters and only gets sunlight till 12noon and that's barely since the tall trees around the pond in the back block it from entering the house much.

Plus I rarely open the shutters. Now if I was single I'd put my statues on pedestals although I'd be moving them every time I cleaned the floor.

Oh now, they will start signing them. That's cool, but too little too late. All the other great ones that he never signed.

I'm hauling several of the older prints with me to SDCC to get his actual signature on them. I don't have any of them on display right now because it bothers me that they had a robot sign them.

Just grabbed a Pepper print for myself :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back