Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

im on the waiting list for the supergirl print - I love that image , colourful and beautiful, a perfect piece of pop art in my humble opinion

any idea how long a typical waiting list is on SS ?

im on the waiting list for the supergirl print - I love that image , colourful and beautiful, a perfect piece of pop art in my humble opinion

any idea how long a typical waiting list is on SS ?

In my opinion it's hard to convert on those prints cause they only make a few hundred. I've been on the WL twice for WW and they never converted. To insure you get the print you want, you need to buy it on the early buy on Friday or the Monday they go to sale for everybody. It is possible it can convert, well anything is possible like the world ending tomorrow, but IMO, you got a very slim to no chance of conversion.

It does look like the framed Batman – Superman version sold out early… I only see the individual ones for sale now.

So there are like 500 of these batman superman prints. 100 framed set and 200 non framed each.
I did notice the framed set is smaller than the non framed print.

I'm OK with the framed ones being a little smaller.. I don't have a lot of wall space anyway.

That Superman girl print is beautiful. It's the first Sideshow print that I haven't seen someone trying to resell on EBay.

That Supergirl print is excellent. Congrats on those getting it. I believe I joined the waitlist. Quite late though. Doubt it will convert.

Got my Supergirl:

that looks beautiful !! i bet you cant wait to plonk the SG statue there when it arrives - its going to look awesome
more pics when it does please

i don't think artgerm can draw an ugly girl if he tried.

preview_TongueLashingPrint.jpg

My framed SG arrives Weds. The cats and bats tongue job is awesome since it really happened in the film. If the lady actually signs her prints and includes a certificate of authenticity, then it's worth buying.

Back