Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I tried to order and it says invalid item... maybe they sold all 100 all ready?

Same here. Looks like we'll have to wait 'till it goes on general sale.

With the price point and the lack of a real signature, those are going to be in their warehouse for a looooong time.

Link is working now... with a GC and reward points I got it for $108. I think it looks neat. :)

Bought. Going straight into my new man cave when its finished.

This is the first framed print I've bought from SS and it has quite a distance to travel, (Ireland)

What way are they packaged?

Link is working now... with a GC and reward points I got it for $108. I think it looks neat. :)

Joined the waitlist now. Ugh hope it converts. I tried buying it but kept getting error and gave up.

This is the first framed print I've bought from SS and it has quite a distance to travel, (Ireland)

Very good. Frame in plastic bag plus bubble wrap all over and two thick pieces of cardboard taped over the frame and in a cardboard box.

Joined the waitlist now. Ugh hope it converts. I tried buying it but kept getting error and gave up.

Wow, I wonder if that's all 100 or just the amount they were allowing for early orders. Try looking on Monday for the real release and see if it goes back up.

Yeah, just like BurningRage described and since it's going overseas, it'll probably be inside another cardboard box for added protection.

Back