Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It's white. White prints always look small. Still 18x24

Yes, I get that. :wink1: I meant the image part (the Deadpools) compared to the print. Just seems like the white borders are larger because of the lack of a border.

marvel-deadpool-corps-premium-art-print-500389-07.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-art-print-500277-07.jpg

Awesome print. Terrible price. No doubt it will sell out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent back all my prints when we found out the sig was fake. I did keep the frammed Snake Plissken which is very nice.

$90 for an 18x24 unsigned print is definitely on the expensive side. Just look at the sizes of most Mondo prints which is 24x36 and they are cheaper. Though I guess getting them at retail price is a major PITA. The Sideshow framing jobs at an extra $150 aren't terrible but you can get them cheaper at this size and use better quality materials if you have a local shop available to you.

Just curious, how do you guys get Mondo prints? The moment it's announced on twitter, I visit the link and it is all sold out. :dunno

Just curious, how do you guys get Mondo prints? The moment it's announced on twitter, I visit the link and it is all sold out. :dunno

I have been fast enough to get a some in the past but I'm sure that was mainly due to luck. I've stopped looking at Mondo prints. It seems like the majority of them are bought by flippers using some sort of software to get in on them immediately. There are some prints I'd really like but they're not worth the aggravation of missing out on them.

I have been fast enough to get a some in the past but I'm sure that was mainly due to luck. I've stopped looking at Mondo prints. It seems like the majority of them are bought by flippers using some sort of software to get in on them immediately. There are some prints I'd really like but they're not worth the aggravation of missing out on them.
I hear ya. That totally sucks. I've never been able to any added to the cart, period.

I'm just waiting for the Artgerm Black Canary and Huntress.

That Punisher/DD might be the first one to tempt me since signgate broke.

Back