Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

All those flippers gonna cancel last minute when they can't make $10 selling this on eBay. No NRD makes this an easy target for a fake sell out.

:exactly: The print isnt that good but flippers still think they might be able to make some money off it just coz its of the gotham sirens

That sirens wouldn't be bad if all the characters weren't looking in all different directions. They could've done it with the right side person looking to the right and left side person looking to the left. Catwoman looking straight ahead looks fine. It just looks strange to me.

Saw this on Facebook, as it has some thinking a Deadpool print is on the way.

12122522_618662264940065_7678593994038993935_n.jpg

Meh, it'll probably sell because it's half-naked Vampirella but I'll pass.

Don't like the face, I will pass also.

Something's up with her teeth. From a distance she looks like a bucktooth vampire. No thanks and why are they rehashing prints they already came up with? Sirens, Vampirella, blah, blah, blah move on and bring me my Supergirl!

I wish they would have done the same print but with the EX head, best Vampi PF eva!

sigh...so I returned all of my prints on the same day.

today I receive an email stating they didn't receive one of them within 30 days and they will not refund me that print.

time to make some phone calls...

Saw this on Facebook, as it has some thinking a Deadpool print is on the way.

12122522_618662264940065_7678593994038993935_n.jpg

I would totally be up for a Deadpool print but would Marvel really let that go thru?

And I got my Avengers Print measured up for a custom frame. Also got it signed by Stan Lee and having the cert framed with it.
9139518db72fe81349662050c85e175f.jpg

c47b62fda5c5ae91c2009cf300a3e19a.jpg

That's awesome with Stan Lee's signature on it! At least it has a real signature on it now.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

:lol I'm still a little bitter about these not having actual signatures.

It's okay man... You should still buy them tho :wink1: :lol

Yeah I got the Avengers print the day before I was supposed to leave for the con. It was perfect timing. I really wanted someone to sign this so yeah :lol

Back