Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Nice to see peeps here support facsmile signatures....I rather have it without it as I think cheapens the look of it.

....I rather have it without it as I think cheapens the look of it.

Not if you stand 10 feet away and turn the lights down low. Then it clearly looks like an Authorized facsimile signature.

Cheers, guys! :duff

Nice to see peeps here support facsmile signatures

I don't support facsimile signatures, I don't support or really care about real ones either, I just support awesome art. But to each their own. :)

BTW nice to see you back, VS. :duff

....I rather have it without it as I think cheapens the look of it.

Same thing can be said about real signatures; because some peoples signatures look like a scribble or outright crap.

Just say'n.

Not really, I just dig the Scarlet Witch. :love

Same here! :hi5:

Not if you stand 10 feet away and turn the lights down low. Then it clearly looks like an Authorized facsimile signature.

:lol :lol :lol

Last edited:

I think the print looks great but at that price without a real signature, it's overpriced

Take two of the exact same print. Sell one with a real signature and one without the real signature. Which one will be worth more? Go to eBay and search for reproduced signatures/autographs on items and those same items with real signatures. Real signatures are what increase value of said items, so it is a fact that real signatures are what give value to items, specifically prints, and not opinion. The SS prints are massively overpriced for what they are. The paper/ink, etc has nothing to do with the value they are placing on them. It all comes down to having a real signature, which they do not.

Take two of the exact same print. Sell one with a real signature and one without the real signature. Which one will be worth more?

I honestly don't care. I collect for the fun of it not for monetary reasons.

If I do sell a collectible and I happen to get more than I paid for then "yay!" for me. :)

As for it being overpriced; That is a matter of opinion to me. No amount of discussion will change my mind on that and I have no intention on changing anyone else's mind.

I have said it twice before; To each their own.

Last edited:

I'll be the first one to admit I was upset and disappointed that the signatures were not real and they were marketed in a shady manner. That being said I'm a little baffeled at how some people are calling them overpriced. I'm relatively new to collecting but the art on these prints is gorgeous and I have not found better anywhere else at least in a superhero pin-up style. I personally think these prints are pretty cheap. Look at Acme Archives. Most paper prints there are not signed and they are all triple digits.

I would like to see Sideshow offer an exclusive version of these prints that come with an actual signature. I'd be more than willing to pay extra for that. I agree with Darth Snoops too that I'm not in it for monetary reasons and neither should anyone else here. Novelty items are not investments. These prints are cool and even though I was at first ticked by the signatures, I happily have Scarlet Witch on pre-order.

I'll be the first one to admit I was upset and disappointed that the signatures were not real and they were marketed in a shady manner. That being said I'm a little baffeled at how some people are calling them overpriced. I'm relatively new to collecting but the art on these prints is gorgeous and I have not found better anywhere else at least in a superhero pin-up style. I personally think these prints are pretty cheap. Look at Acme Archives. Most paper prints there are not signed and they are all triple digits.

I would like to see Sideshow offer an exclusive version of these prints that come with an actual signature. I'd be more than willing to pay extra for that. I agree with Darth Snoops too that I'm not in it for monetary reasons and neither should anyone else here. Novelty items are not investments. These prints are cool and even though I was at first ticked by the signatures, I happily have Scarlet Witch on pre-order.

Well said and I couldn't agree more. :goodpost: :duff +1

HERE! HERE! Well said! :clap :1-1::duff

Well my siren print arrived and she's worth every penny to me [emoji4]

3560d1a8aba98fdf1316551b01d6c89e.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna pass on that one.

Still looking for a Catwoman print :lol

Back