Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

How much could those prints actually cost SS to make, maybe what $20 tops? Seems it would be cheaper just to have you tear them up and then SS could just reprint them out since the signature is digital and the numbering is by hand.

I agree. I think each and everyone of you guys should burn your prints in protest and disgust. It's the onky way to show Sidwshow you mean business..........and the only way for my then to be super rare prints to increase in value.

Glad to see some of you getting shipping labels.

I contacted them over the weekend about the facsimile signatures on the 4 prints I bought, stating I wanted a refund because I never would have bought them had I known they were fake, got an email explaining what digital signatures are, the process of it, the industry jargon of it, and an offer to get 15% store credit, partial refund or to return them.

Are some people being offered a 15% store credit? I heard back from them yesterday stating I could have a 10% store credit or a full refund for only the prints I purchased and recieved from SS. There are no offers on pre-orders with the only option being able to cancel them and recieve a refund. I'd like to know if others got the same offer or some are getting better deals like 15% before I reply.

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if customers overseas were offered 15% credit as incentive to keep the prints so SS wouldn't have to spend as much on overseas shipping.

What a mess... I'll probably just return both batman and Batgirl since they're probably better out there but I'll keep all the cotd since they're pretty unique and happy with them.

General reaper had no signature, wonder if you can get a credit for that.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Sideshow is kind of funny to deal with cause their explanation for the authorized penciled signature means a machine copied the artist's exact signature. So their position is the description was clear but people still didn't understand it. LOLOLOL. I think SS thinks they're dealing with really intelligent, educated collectors here who understand art and the terminology.

They sure do make the people who took a partial credit feel like dummies. Lol. We should've known better

They sure do make the people who took a partial credit feel like dummies. Lol. We should've known better

We should do what they've been doing everywhere in America, riot for a cause. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I bet they got snipers on top of their bldg just ready for us. I did another funny. Hahahaha. :lol

Just went thru the return process for all I had. 12 total.
I do like them all, but the whole thing is just wrong, so I protest with my wallet.
Funny thing is that if you go and look at the items on the website, even the very first ones, it now says to have a DIGITAL SIGNATURE. :)

The change was covered in depth already. What part of NJ you in?

I think SS thinks they're dealing with really intelligent, educated collectors here who understand art and the terminology.
Ha! Jokes on you Sideshow. We are unintelligent and don't understand things! Gimme moneys back.

I was contacted by someone from Amerang Ltd, so I have to return my prints to them for the refund from Sideshow, all four rolled carefully into one tube.

I guess I was offered 15% credit because I had to pay about $150 (Shipping+Custom tax+Handling fee) per print, and I don't think they would ever say "just destroy them" as that would mean these premium art prints are worthless.

After I get the refund from Sideshow, I still need to chase up fed-ex to get my custom tax back, if I can get it back, I already think the handling fee will be non refundable. So I'll probably never get an actually full refund, and will be out of pocket at some stage.

^^^ Man sounds like a total pain in the ass.

I haven't heard back from SS yet after emailing them. I'm thinking about just filling out the return form for the ones I want to ship back.

I emailed 2 days ago and haven't heard back yet either. I initially just wanted credit but if I don't hear from them soon, return it is!

I emailed 2 days ago and haven't heard back yet either. I initially just wanted credit but if I don't hear from them soon, return it is!

Mikes on stress leave until sept 10th. No returns or credit till then

They shouldn't be calling it a 15% credit when it's in fact 15% back in reward points.

Back